K0zer's Reapplication

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018, 01:13 PM by ᴾᴮ .K0ZER #RECRUITING.)

In-Game Name
>> Yung K0zer

Preferred Name
>>K0ZER

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>User

Date of Birth
>>2002-07-22

Country
>>Lithuania

Timezone
>>UTC +2

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>https://imgur.com/a/tmjgDFU

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>https://imgur.com/a/Jemcxt5

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes, I have.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yea.

What is your Discord Username?
>>K0ZER

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> My Rank is #448 EXP 366.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>Yea, Mager12354, Yung Okely.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes, I do.
!ban "player" "time" "reason" 
!god "player" "name"
!kick "player" or "STEAM ID" "Reason"
!noclip
!slap "player" "damage"
!jail "player"
How often can you moderate the server?
>>Almost everyday.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>50+

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I like playing football, I'm a decent guy, I'm friendly and helpful to people, I like playing FPS Games/Roleplaying aswell, been playing football for 6years.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>You should hire me as a staff member because, I'm decently active, I'm very helpful towards the community, I would answer every question someone asks me, I never abused my staff/admin roles, I always make people proud, I've been a staff in a few different popular servers but due school, I had to leave them and focus towards school. Most of the times when I join, theres like 1 staff or so online, and theres alot of sits to do, I would change that, and do the sits as fast as possible, since most of the staff members have things to do when I'm on. I'm mature, I would try my best to do every sit as possible, so people don't be mad that someone broke or rules or smth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM is Random Deathmatch, is when a guy kills someone without having a reason why he did it, which obviously isnt allowed and will be a Warn. "Kesha joins the server, buys a gun, and kills 2 guys at spawn, this is called RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>Breaking NLR is New Life Rule, It's when a guy gets killed, and in less than 3 minutes he comes back to the spot where he died and he kills the guy who killed him, or it can be when he talks about it in /advert, breaking it gives you a warn. "Natalie gets killed by Quake, Natalie gets a gun gets back in 2minutes and kills Quake."

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is when you do something which breaks the roleplay experience, which is out of context, basically It's like when a mugger is mugging you, and you kill the mugger, that is FAILRP, since the mugger didn't do any harm to you, and you basically just killed him.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is the most known situation, It's where a guy annoys a person on purpose, which can be MIC spamming, prop spamming to annoy him or being rude to other roleplayers.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I would obviously make myself admin on duty first, then I would just take every sit one by one if they're still available, or ask other staff members to do it.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would bring him to a sit, I would question why did he do it, I would bring every player he RDA, question them all, if James doesnt give a  proper reason, I would just give him a kick or Ban.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>Just as always firstly, I would bring Katie, tasid and the tramp to the sit and ask everyone what happend, and why did katie kill tasid, if the reason is wrong, I would warn Katie for RDM. Then I would do the same to tasid, ask why did he kill the tramp, if he tells the true reason I would take no further action in that, but if tasid wouldn't respond, I would give him a warning ( verbal one)

Seen in-game, very mature and friendly. You have a lot of potential, but if you want to become staff I suggest adding more detail to the "Why should we hire you as a Staff Member" section. A good paragraph about any experiences of yours, your goal as staff, your line of work, personal viewpoints and personality.

Go on, I'll give you a +rep after that.

(01-12-2018, 12:57 PM)Kai Wrote: Seen in-game, very mature and friendly. You have a lot of potential, but if you want to become staff I suggest adding more detail to the "Why should we hire you as a Staff Member" section. A good paragraph about any experiences of yours, your goal as staff, your line of work, personal viewpoints and personality.

Go on, I'll give you a +rep after that.

Did it, thanks for the comment. Smile

+Rep
Mature
Friendly
On a lot
Detailed Application
Seen ingame

---
Firestorm and I have taken 15 minutes trying to find out what your timezone is and how far ahead of us it is. What we (EDT Americans) have concluded is that it is 7 hours ahead of us, so basically it's GMT+2. Fire and I are dumb as fuck.

Anyways, I hope to see you on our staff team!
-Gamer Grill

This is a good application. I have seen you in game a lot and I haven't had any or very little sits of you being the bad person and I think you'd be a very good asset to hawk servers! I will give you a +rep for this.

+REP
Reasons above
Nice guy both outside and inside Yung
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

(01-12-2018, 10:07 PM)panda (2) Wrote: This is a good application. I have seen you in game a lot and I haven't had any or very little sits of you being the bad person and I think you'd be a very good asset to hawk servers! I will give you a +rep for this.

Appreciate it hard, Wink

+rep
Seen online
Details
Friendly
Ulx

-rep
None

Overall//+

+rep
Very respectful
Nice