Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:240663034

What is the reason of the warn?*
>> ARDM

Who warned you?*
>> Flamee

What are their SteamIDs?
>>

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be more difficult to resolve but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
>> So this happened on October 13, one of my first days playing on HawkServers.co. I was raiding a base (near pd) that had the gate open and while I was getting out of the base, I ACCIDENTLY clicked and shot some bullets outside. The fences were black, so I could see/know if I shot someone so I thought "What are the odds of me hitting a random guy with 1 bullet?" (had a barrett), so I didn't advert anything. Then some time after, got brought to a sit, talked this out and Flamee warned me for ARDM. Sadly, I don't have any evidence and I don't think any should be needed here, but I hope you trust me.

This is so stupid, you make and appeal 2 months later

C'mon now
A promise is a promise until its broken 

2 months ago? how is flame supposed to remember this? That is a very stupid thing to do this might as well be denied as don't really have any evidence just your word against flame's.

Denied
No evidence was ever shown play if the cause of the ardm was you shooting through the prop then I understand that it wasn't intentional but it was still done.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]