Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:240663034

What is the reason of the warn?*
>> NLR

Who warned you?*
>> HardBreaker

What are their SteamIDs?
>>

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be more difficult to resolve but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
>> So this happened on October 24th. I was walking around and while going through the tunnel, I got RDMed. I reported the guy and then went through the tunnel AGAIN, because my base was on that way and then I get RDMed again. Then he reported me for NLR and I got warned for NLR for "returning to the same position".

Hello M1nit, I know Im no longer staff and not involved, however, this seems like you are only appealing warns from ages ago to clear your name for staff applications. You have not appealed these before, only now, a day after you got denied. This is extremely petty, they clearly were valid but because you cannot apply for staff due to them you are trying to get rid of them.
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018, 11:59 AM by M1nit.)

These warns still would count as "inactive", plus just because I got denied 1 day ago doesn't mean I'm not allowed to clear warns. What do I have to do? Wait a month or more till u won't argue? Btw still, they were misunderstandings and should be removed. If you were warned for bullshit/misunderstandings, you won't do anything about it?

(01-12-2018, 11:52 AM)Just A Gram Wrote: Hello M1nit, I know Im no longer staff and not involved, however, this seems like you are only appealing warns from ages ago to clear your name for staff applications. You have not appealed these before, only now, a day after you got denied. This is extremely petty, they clearly were valid but because you cannot apply for staff due to them you are trying to get rid of them.

He cannot apply. He's too young - he just wants to get rid of warns.

And also what Kai said.

You weren't the only one who got warned, I warned you because of breaking NLR, and I warned him for RDMing you, because he should've called for staff.

From my perspective : I haven't done anything wrong and the warn is valid, because as I stated both of you broke a rule.

From my Side : Warn was valid and it shouldn't be removed.
Your Sincerely,
HardBreaker

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018, 01:01 PM by M1nit.)

So Breaking NLR also counts GOING PAST BY THE ZONE here? Plus as I said, I did report him for RDM.

NLR counts by Going Through the zone, you always need to avoid to get into the NLR zone, and yes as i said i warned him too for rdm
Your Sincerely,
HardBreaker

(01-12-2018, 01:03 PM)HardBreaker Wrote: NLR counts by Going Through the zone

Sorry but no, it doesn't.

Accepted. I'll remove the warn.