October's re-application.

In-Game Name
>> October

Preferred Name
>> October

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> VIP, Trusted.

Date of Birth
>> 2003 10 06

Country
>> Lithuania 

Timezone
>> UTC +2

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1579325794 [Image: ico_external_link.gif]

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1579325842  According to Joelt I only have 1 active warning currently.

Have you been banned before?
>>  Yes, but I'm pretty sure that it was false, as I was banned for 3 days for LTAP because my mum called me down for lunch.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes, I check it daily and If I have a suggestion or a question I don't hesitate posting it the same second.

What is your Discord Username?
>> Nstawblu #5342

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 2110

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No I do not.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes. For example:
!noclip - enables noclip
!cloak - makes you invisible
!uncloak - makes you visible again
!logs - opens logs
!goto "tasid" - brings me to tasid
!bring "Madlad2000" - brings madlad to me
/refund - pops open a refund menu to give the victim their lost equipment back after death
How often can you moderate the server?
>> Every day for a minimum of 2 hours

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> As many as I am given unless it is overwhelming.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Personality: I am a really friendly, optimistic, positive, comedic, fun-loving and extroverted person. I love talking to people and helping them out in need. I have a high annoyance tolerance, I can stay calm and friendly even in the craziest of situations. I am loyal and a really bad liar. I am a fast learner, I really like finding out new things. And for a Lithuanian, my knowledge of the English language is quite admirable : ) (and I also really like the word "I")
Hobbies: I am really invested in music, I play multiple instruments and sometimes if I have inspiration I like to write a song or two. But probably my favourite hobby is finding new hobbies. If there is a skill that I can learn and that is in my price range, I will learn it. I also love vexillology and cartography. 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I treat the Staff Handbook as my Bible. I read through it once every morning and before bed. I have a really strong grasp on the rules. I am really active, and am willing on dropping everything I'm doing in the game for a sit. My time zone lets me be on the server at some times when no other admins can. As I've already said, I love helping people, old and new. This is the only server that I play on. I am also pretty emotionless when it comes to sympathy for a broken rule.
My objectives are improving the experience for the players on the server and improving the server itself. Being a good example to players. Enforcing justice and making people learn from their mistakes. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM - acronym for "Random Death Match"  Greg is walking down the road and is randomly killed by Thomas without any reason. So Thomas is the one that has RDM'd.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR - acronym for "Next Life Rule" It implies that a player that had just died retains no memory of prior events. Let's say Thomas is killed during a raid, yet he comes back and kills the raiders, thus protecting his loot. 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is acting non-realistically. Lets say Greg is a citizen and out of nowhere he pulls out an M249. 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>  Otherwise known as being a "Minge". Most often applied to people who join a random server and just go all out on breaking rules just to ruin the other players experience. Lets say Thomas joins the server, gets a gun and goes full madman on everyone. MRDM'ing, SSA'ing, so on and so forth all un till he gets banned and then moves to another server to do the same thing again.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Tackle them one by one and take only the people who I am not basing with. If there are any other moderators on I hope that they take the other sits.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> If someone reports him I bring him to a sit, check logs. If there was no reason for the arrests and he did 3 or more I ban him for 2 weeks. If I witness him doing it with my own eyes I freeze him, tell him what he's done wrong and ban him for 2 weeks.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Bring both Tasid and Katie to a sit. Ask Katie why has she killed tasid. If Katie is a police officer I will check logs and if I see that the Tramp did damage to tasid. If that's the case I'll be less severe with the punishment and just tell her to be more careful next time. If she is not a government employee I will check logs and warn Katie for RDM. 
[Image: GJaYy04.jpg]

+Rep

Detailed application
Low warns
Good understanding of rules
Friendly
Mature
ULX knowledge

-Rep
Has been banned before.

Overall, +Rep! I hope to see you on our team!
-Gamer Grill

Overall + rep

+ reps
- Good guy
- Active 
- Mature
- knows ULX
- Good amount of Warns

- reps
- been banned before

P.S. Your timezone is wrong, jk, looks like you have a pretty good chance of becoming staff. Good Luck!!!!
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator +} 

overall +rep

+reps good playtime
+knows ULX
+Nice guy in game

-reps
-been banned
GOOD LUCK BUDDY!

+REP
  • Active
  • ULX Knowledge
  • Detail
-REP
  • Banned (and RDM in sit is not to be taken lightly)
  • Vague answer for "how many sits..." like, what is 'overwhelming' to you?
  • Made me cringe
Overall neutral, good luck, you might get it but I really hope your behavior has much improved.
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 01:50 PM by October. Edit Reason: I don't like the smiley )

Since I cannot depict the future I cannot give a solid number to that question thus I'm making it as vague. And by owerwhelming I mean that there are too many on the screen for me to handle in like 5 min. And also what kind of behaviour improvements would you like from me?
Sorry that I wasn't clear enough, but hopefuly you don't think too badly of me : )

Fair enough. I don't really have any bad feelings about you, I'm not really familiar with you tbh. The warns did sound pretty foolish from before though and you haven't got any warns in the last 28 days so you've obviously been doing better. You do have a strong point with being active in the community, so that's good.
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

+reps
pretty active
seems mature
appears to have ULX knowledge
low amount of warns

-reps
has a ban

overall +rep from me, good luck!
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

+rep
-Really nice guy
-Knows what he's doing (he reports multiples of people that are incorrectly following the rules)
-Detailed app
-Old warns
-Knows ULX

Overall +rep! Good luck October, hope you make it into the staff team. You're a good guy.

Thanks Basil!
Oh also do you like my new signature?
(04-12-2018, 05:33 PM)BasilT Wrote: +rep
-Really nice guy
-Knows what he's doing (he reports multiples of people that are incorrectly following the rules)
-Detailed app
-Old warns
-Knows ULX

Overall +rep! Good luck October, hope you make it into the staff team. You're a good guy.