New Command List

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
Staff

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
To have somewhere in a handbook or in Discord what new commands you get at each rank. I'm pretty sure not many staff know exactly what new commands they get when they achieve the next rank.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
This would just be a simple way to help the staff out. Just a clear way of staff seeing what they get when they get promoted.

[url=https://hawkservers.co/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=2][/url]
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

+rep

please

i beg you
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

+rep, this seems like a great way to get staff feel more comfortable at their new rank.
[Image: Rjal3Ba.png]

+rep
What could be even better would be adding normal commands like "/unbox", "!rules", etc. as a section for new players and then, as well, a section for staff members with all commands there are from ULX.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+rep
Idk what I even got with mod+
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

You can already look up 99% of your current rank command capabilities when you type !menu (Exceptions being !logs and !warn which are in the handbook anyways)
Like, it doesn't hurt but much better would be the player commands first since the !menu command exists (Why did we even get rid of the player command menu in the F4 selection anyways)
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP

Honestly this seems like a bit of unnecessary work, you can do !menu and see your commands there.