Seedos Application

In-Game Name
>> Seedos

Preferred Name
>>Joe/Seedos

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>trusted

Date of Birth
>>7/12/01

Country
>>Ireland

Timezone
>>gmt+0

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>around 24 hour (on phone)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>0

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes however I prefer to keep opinions to myself and cause at little drama as possible

What is your Discord Username?
>>seedos#8043

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>
Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>!goto

!bring

!xban

!warn

!logs

!noclip

!cloak

!uncloak
!return

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Almost every day from about 6 bar Sunday and Tuesday cause of work

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> As many as humanly possible

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Im generally light hearted and I try to be as friendly as possible, I believe that I'm quite energetic. My hobbies include gaming and general online activities, I also enjoy creating things with my hands out of wood etc

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I want to make hawk a good place for all members, I want all users to have as fun an experience as I've had on the server. I want all new members to feel welcome and all long standing members to like it as much as they did just as the day they joined

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random dwath match. Randomly killing someone for no reason. Eg police shoots terrorist when not in terror

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking new life rule when someone goes back to the area where they were just killed at 
Eg. Going back to your base while someone who is raiding it just killed you so that you can kill them and get your stuff/ revenge
Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>when someone does something that they wouldn't do if the same situation happened in real life
E.g pulling a gun out when you are being mugged

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Doing something deliberately in an attempt to annoy someone else e.g using a prop to block someone

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Do the sit which seems the most urgent based on the message and then work my way down from there

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Go-to James and freeze him, if it's a crowded area move him to somewhere more secluded or into the sit area then ask him why he was arresting eveeyone. If He's knew explain the rules and give him a verbal warning. If he's been on the server for a while then warn him for false arresting

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Ask tasid why he killed the tramp and of tasid warned 3 times before doing so, or if the tramp had damaged him first. If either of these are the case then I'd ask Katie if she adverted counter. If so then I'd send them on their merry way. If tasid hadn't warned 3 times and the tramp hadn't harmed him. Then I would warn tasid for rdm. And if Katie didn't advert counter I'd tell her to do that next time then warn her for rdm.

+reps
+some detail on scenario questions
-reps
-Not much detail on most questions

-24 hours? WAY TOO LITTLE!

-107 server score is too little for my liking
-2 posts...

for my +rep please add more detail, more playtime and server score

sorry u dont meet the rquirements
u need more forum posts
+Rep me or your a smelly sock

Denied.