Hospital

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Everyone

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Use a building in the map for a hospital, similar to the PD. It would work like this
-Have Doctors: They can buy 'healing kits' and heal people. They get payed from these kits and on paydays.
To stop abuse, the healing kits have to be suggested. (There will also be rules about abusing your "medical license," which will get removed upon abuse, and there will be real consequences.)

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> It would add a bigger RP element to the server, and make buying health more accessible if you got hurt on the street and need to buy some. It's easier to get it from a building somewhere near the PD rather than walking back to spawn. It would just add cool jobs too. Also, donator ranks could have higher hospitals positions.

Non-donator: Doctor (Basic healing kits, only heals 25 HP, Lowest pay.) There can be multiple doctors.

VIP: Surgeon (Average healing kits, only heals 25-50 HP, Average pay.) There can be multiple surgeons.

Premium: Chief Surgeon (Advanced healing kits, heals 25-75 HP, Highest pay.) There can only be 1 chief surgeon.

Thank you! I hope you consider this, because I love it and I know some people would too!
-Gamer Grill

Well, I mean, it is a good idea and all but... What do they do when their med kits have no HP left to give? Do they just enter vegatative state? Do they die? Enter a rampage to get the Übercharge with the vita-saw?

Also I think the proportions of it should be 50 HP for normal doctors, 100 HP for surgeons and 200 HP for chief surgeons.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

It adds so much more rp

+/-

A promise is a promise until its broken 

I think it's a good idea j just don't see how it would be implemented

+Rep
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

+Rep
I think it will improve RP, Good idea. Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 12:38 PM by kunt.)

There's a healing NPC at spawn.

Why would we need this?

howk server pretty gay lol

(02-12-2018, 12:34 PM)Atsuki Wrote: There's a healing NPC at spawn.

Why would we need this?

This, and over how easy it is to just type kill in console and get your health and armor back, I'm just not sure if this is all worth the trouble and work. I reckon it's gonna be used just as much as the hotel, which is very infrequent.

-Rep.
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

It sounds like a good idea but I'm not sure how it would be implemented.

I'm neutral on this one
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

Very good idea however we aren't exactly doing a serious RP here and there is a Heal and Shield NPC at spawn. neutral.

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 03:16 PM by Soap-Chan.)

(02-12-2018, 09:03 AM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: Well, I mean, it is a good idea and all but... What do they do when their med kits have no HP left to give? Do they just enter vegatative state? Do they die? Enter a rampage to get the Übercharge with the vita-saw?

Also I think the proportions of it should be 50 HP for normal doctors, 100 HP for surgeons and 200 HP for chief surgeons.

You get med kits upon request. 1 per request. Med kits run out because that's just how it works, doctors will have basic kits so that you can just get a small amount of health, and so on.

I think 50/100/200 Might be too much, but I'm not sure. : )

(02-12-2018, 12:34 PM)Atsuki Wrote: There's a healing NPC at spawn.

Why would we need this?

To replace that an add RP was the idea
-Gamer Grill