Removing the stun sticks

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Police

What is your main suggestion? (provide links if possible)
>>My suggestion is to remove the stun stick from all government jobs as we often see and get reports of people abusing the stun sticks. I can't really think when and where the stun stick becomes useful and it seems like it's just there for another way for people to abuse the job. Removing the stun stick will mean we will have less sits to do with ssa (stun stick abuse) and we can spend more time dealing with more important sits. I also believe the stun sticks should be removed from security guards for the same reasons I have said above.

This other suggestion isn't as important but I would like rule 10 of police / swat more obvious when changing to police as it is a VERY common problem when police enforce laws without advertising a warn.
How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> As I have stated my suggestion would stop people from abusing the stun stick and allow the staff to focus on more major problems.

The stun stick has become a staple item of cops on pretty much all servers, and there are situations where you can use it where for example someone's blocking the doorway. But as you said, it's more often used abusively more recently.

Neutral.
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

" for example someone's blocking the doorway." if someone is blocking the doorway police can advert a warn 3 times and then move them with force.