Admin application

In-Game Name
>>Mr bacon

Preferred Name
>> Mr bacon

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted/Premium

Date of Birth
>>27/1/2007

Country
>>England

Timezone
>>GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>About 1 day and 13-15 hours

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>about twelve (I was told people with like 10 got admin )

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes for rdm but i applied on the forms (It was a false)

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>Mr bacon (It was changed to [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2)]THE OMNISCIENT MR B A C O N)[/color]

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>Is that discord? if so  250

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>No but i know its a admin thing for garry's mod

How often can you moderate the server?
>>probebly 3 hours a day

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>Idk like 20 Idk how many admins get

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>Well I have certain mood swings like i can be very nice but if someone pisses me of i go full rampage (only if its offensive) and i like gaming and playing guitar

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>1.The first reason you should hire me is because I get rdmed alot and know how to deal with it and i know deal with people if they are being abuseive and will spectate people if i get suspisous and my spelling is not that good though 2.I have common sense unlike some admin that will warn u for raiding for mugging because alot of people report me for raiding or something like that and i will get warned 3. i am very active and this is my most played and loved server its so fun and everything and most of the people are nice (Until i got pranked)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Rdm Random death match means you kill someone for no reason I killed Bob because they were a tramp thats rdm

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking a LR is breaking a type of rule such as going to where u died after respawning without waiting 3 mins

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>Failrp is where u do something in game that you would not do in real life such as running away at gunpoint

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is where you are trying to be funny or annoing and a example is they put Text on you're store that says "bad gun store or too overpriced"

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I treat the longest waiting person first

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>7 day ban for mrda

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Ask tasid if you want Katie warned for verbal warned

+ rep

IT'S MR FUCKING BACON
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

You don't even meet the requirements...

Denied.

You don't meet the requirements and I'm sorry Mrbacon but you're too young for staff.