Stilletto and Talon Perma Knife

So, there are 3 perma knives within the system (Someone with the 4th got perma banned) and of these I have 2 which are labelled within the subject heading. I'm making this post to see if anyone wants to buy them from me - I'm looking for as much as I can get and as I'm the price stter (because there are no others) I want aronud $60,000,000+ (Someone already offered me this) for the Talon. For the Stilletto I am looking for around $75,000,000+ (Someone is currently considering this). If you would like to buy or are interested to know more about them just comment, pm me on discord or pm me in game (UWU Fredrick). 

Thanks my UWU SKWOD

Wait what game are you talking about, CS: GO? GMod? Real life?
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(02-12-2018, 08:27 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: Wait what game are you talking about, CS: GO? GMod? Real life?

On this GMOD server, no one else has them

Well, I offer ya the 5 cents I have in my Steam account's wallet and I am risking it.

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 08:45 PM by Kai.)

Expending the economy by using these knives for sums like these is idiotic.

Eitherway, knives are useless compared to guns. This is more of a collection-matter, which is, again, idiotic.

Good luck though.

(02-12-2018, 08:44 PM)ÒwÓ Wrote: Expending the economy by using these knives for sums like these is idiotic.

Eitherway, knives are useless compared to guns. This is more of a collection-matter, which is, again, idiotic.

Good luck though.

Especially when talking about knives in GMod. Besides, the butt plugs are the best UWUWUWUWUWUWU

someone buy these knives!

too expensive for some knives dude
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

(03-12-2018, 06:33 PM)Decoy Grenade Wrote: someone buy these knives!

Dude no one cares about 2 fucking knives, you can just buy an AWP, the M4A4 and a normal knife and you would still be spending less in-game money in those three items than the price suggested by you lmao.