Hitmen/Assassins

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 02:04 AM by BraydenWright22.hawkservers.co.)

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
Hitmen/Assassin

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
Hitmen and Assassins may base and have printers.The reason I think this should happen is because they don't make good money and they are criminals.I understand they are mainly supposed to kill but with that logic why are Weapon Dealers are allowed to they should be focused on making sales.
How would your suggestion improve the server?
It would make a fun job more enjoyable.

-rep
Hitmen are not meant to base, therefore they shouldn't have printers as they just would stay in their bases printing instead of going out for people to place hits. I agree they should be allowed to have a small "Hit office" to which people can go and place hits, but them having printers would just be too much.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

-rep
Hitmans would be to overpowered i think. They are there to kill them for money, not basing with friends same as Assassin.

-rep
Than hitman would maybe not be doing his job as focused as before.
And like JustenZwaan sad , it would be overpowerd killing people and getting money + getting money from printers (or other illegals)...
Just chose if u wanna take people out for money or base,raid,mug,...
The human tree

Already a suggestion about basing https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?ti...1#pid42601
Already denied. Yeah right, NO
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP