GTX1060's Staff application nr2

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 11:23 AM by GTX1060(OOF).)

In-Game Name
>>help

Preferred Name
>>help

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>premium

Date of Birth
>>24/11/2006

Country
>>Latvia

Timezone
>>EET

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>https://steamcommunity.com/id/CommitGunHead/screenshot/943964397171594896

2d 15h

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1578752840

12total 5active
This means i have not been so good BUT this also means that i have learned from my mistakes 

Have you been banned before?
>> no

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes i love the website

What is your Discord Username?
>>FireWalker#8052

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>SEVER XP1378, lv5, server rank252

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes
you use !logs to open the logs

!noclip to noclip aka fly through walls and fly fast

!cloak to go invisible 

!uncloak to get out of invisibility

!god to go to godmode aka invincibile from any force possibile exept for !slay

!slay(aim at player) force kills a person even if in god mode

!goto(player name/id) telepots to the disired player

!bring(player name/id) Brings any player to you

!return(player name/id) Returns the player where he was bringed from

!kick(player name/id)(reason) kicks player out of game/ forcely disconnects player out of game

!xban(player name/id) "easier to use than !ban" shows up a menu for ban reasons and you can choose mostly used for recruits

!jail(player name/id)(time) jails playerin a bulletproof box for the desired time "ussualy used for reading rules"

!warn(player name/id)(reason) warns player for breaking server rules 

!spectate(player name/id) spectates player if you think that ther are breaking the rules

/refund(aim at player)  refunds the player the items that he had before he died or was arrested 
/s (message) it is staff chat

How often can you moderate the server?
>>mondays, fridays,weekends 

sometimes all week for like 3 or 2 hours im mostly not so busy so i can play allmost every day!

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>that depends on the players being on the server and how many people are there

and how many people dont read !rules  and start chaos .

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>perssonality(funny,mature,serious,careful,not to be messed with) 

hobbies(scuba diving, shooting,playing videogames,hanging with friends,playing hawk servers,skiing,waterskiing)
my hobbies are wierd but fun 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I have been active on the server,i join when there is allmost 10 players but no staff,i have tested ULX in sandbox in singleplayer,i have joined hawkservers in December,i have read all the rules,Being staff looks Fun,i know ULX(above),i know english preety well(better when talking),Gmod is my favorite game and so is Hawkservewrs my favorite,i wouldnt use ULX for an advantage to raid bases,i have been playing games since i was 7 or 6, Gmod was my first game that i have bought,I have watched Youtube videos about Staff sits and have learned alot from them, i play hawkservers everyday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>
RDM standing for "Random Deathmatch" it is when a player kills somebody for no reason and  on Purpose or a player kills someone without 3 warns. example:Tasid gets killed by John on purpose with an ACR because tastid said he liked chicken but John didnt like chicken

Also rdm is when you kill someone on acctident but if you dont want the warn you must advert and say missclick

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR standing for "New Life Rule" breaking NLR is when you get revenge on someone who killed you on their past life also breaking NLR is when you come back to a place where you died without waiting atleast 3 minutes

example of breaking NLR: Diego gets killed by M1nit  with an AWP and then Diego spawns and searches for M1nit and then finds him and kills M1nit with an AK47 AND Diego gets raided by M1nit and M1init kills Diego with an benneli shotgun
and then Diego comes back to his base without waiting 3 minutes and kills M1nit

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is when the player can't follow the rules of Roleplay and do what they think they can do example: Karl gets mugged by Blast and then Karl kills Blast with an AWP. another example:

Joel is a Doge and he has an LMG or an AWP this ios FailRP because dogs cant buy and use guns and all Doge's can use is a knife and it is just for self defense. last example:
Jen is a doge and Kevin Muggs Jen with a LMG this example is FailRP because doge's can't pay anyone in real life and you cant come up to a dog in real life and say GIVE ME 5 THOUSAND.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when a player starts massrdm and MassRDA, Propblock and Anything they want to do so they get banned and ussualy they do these Trolling challenges like the 60sec ban challenge

example:Leo joined the server and choose the job to be a cop and then started arresting,killing,propblocking everyone for no reason at all (the only reason why is because they are a troll)

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>(Depends on Staff online) if there isnt anyone online in the server then id do them by myself
if there is staff online the server then id ask for help hed do 2 and id do 2

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>Freeze James,do !xban, choose MassRDM, and ask anyone if they had lost anything during the troll, refund everyone,unarrest the arrested ones and continue my day in the best gmod server(my opinion)

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>Id go to the admis sit place !bring Tasid and Katie and ask what happened. and then id put a warn on katie for RDM and refund Tasid because self defence is allowed. And then id !return them both.
[Image: J98jeam.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 10:17 AM by Just A Gram.)

+/- REPS
Decent Playtime

-REPS
Warnings
Examples are wrong
"Why should we hire you" paragraph has little to no detail to what he brings to the staff team, rather its him just explaining why he wants it
Post Farmed
The signature about maturity shows alot about your maturity

OVERALL HUGE -REP

It was quite clear from the content that you posted you were only doing it to gain post count. The application system is open, I just gave my opinion and Im not here to argue.

It is obvious if you get that upset over criticism your not fit for staff

- Warns
- Seems immature
- Detail
- Server score
- Post farmed

+ ULX knowledge
+ Playtime

howk server pretty gay lol

+reps
Knows ULX

-reps
6 warns/day of playtime
Post farms
Low server score
Lacks detail

Overall, a big -rep
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(03-12-2018, 01:14 PM)Just A Gram Wrote: It was quite clear from the content that you posted you were only doing it to gain post count. The application system is open, I just gave my opinion and Im not here to argue.

okay. Thanks for the info but i would NEVER do such a thing. I like to do simple posts thats all. Because its preety hard to write on a phone in 9:02 pm when im tired and stuff. But cool guys! You care about postfarming and stuff but if i would then id obviously know the consiqueces about postfarming. If you want more proof that i didnt post farm PM me in the Discord group!
[Image: J98jeam.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 04:40 PM by Plat.)

+reps
Knows ulx

-reps
Lots of warns
Low server score
Low detail
Not mature

Overall big -rep
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

+aware of ulx

-warns
-server score
-low detail
-VERY Immature
-Too young for my liking
-I'm really OCD over grammar and when someone doesn't put apostrophes and simple pieces of punctuation it makes me very annoyed and you've shown this a lot in this application.
For the reasons stated above I am giving you a HUGE -rep, please come back when your more suited for staff.

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 06:23 PM by Kai.)

Denied.

You don't meet the post requirements since I just deleted all of your irrelevant post-farms.

You may re-apply in 3 days, try and reply to relevant posts such as suggestions instead. By doing that, you'll show effort and prove that you're actually dedicated.