RG King Slayer Staff App

In-Game Name
RG King Slayer

Preferred Name
King Or Slayer

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
OMEGA

Date of Birth
July 29th 2005

Country
U.S.A

Timezone
EST
Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
6 days 11 Hours

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)

Have you been banned before?
Yes
Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
No but recently I've been trying to

What is your Discord Username?
FLSMITH#9131

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
Level 4 Rank #230 Server exp 1689

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
Yes 
!goto
!xban
!logs

How often can you moderate the server?
5 Hours or more every week day 8 Hours or more on weekends
How many sits can you do within a day?
40+
Describe your personality and hobbies
Joking guy who knows when to be serious.I'm a bum so I really just play games
Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
I am a U.S staff who is determined to make this server and community I love grow.I noticed how much of a hassle it is for U.K staff to handle rule breakers at night.So if there was more people able to stop that then it would remove stress.I understand the rules very well even rules not a lot of people know.I really feel bad when someone gets screwed over by a rule breaker when staff isn't on.I have seen staff come on and have to do tons of sits and get barely any time to rp.Adding another determined staff could help that alot.Now I know I am under 14 but I am mature for my age.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
RDM-Random Deathmatch.Killing someone for no reason.Kai kills tasid for no reason

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
NLR-New Life Rule meaning you can't return to the same area of where you were killed for 3 Minuets.Pingu gets killed by Chad and then Pingu comes back instantly and arrests chad.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
Not sticking to your roleplay character.Tasid is a cop and allows people to have printers because they are friends

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
Trolling is an act to annoy or ruin someones roleplay.Craigo starts screaming at people they are gay.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
I check if any other staff is on and if there is I ask for their help.If not I go through the sits as fast as I can while doing them correctly.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
I jail him and ask him what he was doing.Then I would ban him for mass rda

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
I bring tasid and katie I hear both sides of the story and see if Katie is based with the tramp obviously not.If Katie understands what she did wrong  I would ask tasid if I should give her a verbal or a warn for rdm,then refund tasid any lost items.If Katie is being stubborn and claiming she was in the right I would warn Katie for rdm and refund tasid any lost items.

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 04:59 PM by Santa Claus (Official).)

+reps
  • US staff
  • Playtime

-reps:
  • Warns (you didn't provide a screenshot, so it's not clear if they're active/recent)
  • Previous ban
  • Complete lack of detail
  • Feels very rushed
  • You shouldn't let players make decisions about punishments - that's what you're there for.
Overall -rep
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

+REPS
  • somewhat detailed
  • good playtime:warns ratio
  • not too many warns
  • shows understanding of basic rules
=REPS
  • has some warnings
  • not seen a lot in-game(doesn't mean a lot as he could be on different times to me)
-REPS
  • underage
  • from what I have seen from him I have noticed some immaturity, but not too much
  • in my opinion, you are not quite ready for staff, but do not have to do much to get better.
OVERALL
I think I am going to say a =REP as the negatives bring down the positives unfortunately. Not far away though. Good luck!

+reps
+not too many warns
+good playtime

=US, most the US people that have come in haven't shown that they can mod throughout the night so I would say that is irrelevant.

-reps
-banned
-not seen much
-young
-VERY little detail
- "If Katie understands what she did wrong I would ask tasid if I should give her a verbal or a warn for rdm" Don't ask what should be done! It's the staff members job to know the suitable punishment!
overall -rep, your not fit for staff yet.

-REP

Your examples are poor and your behavior isn't good either. Also never ask the reporter what the punishment should be.
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

- Been banned
- Don't see in game
- Detail
- Warns

+ Playtime

= Knows a little bit of ULX

Overall : -rep

+reps
Is a US member

-rep
Mingy in game
I haven't seen you being active in-game much
Low posts
Been banned for MRDM
Does not provise screenshots of playtime and warns so hard to trust too
Lacks a lot of detail

Overall, a big -rep
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 07:02 PM by Just A Gram.)

NEUTRAL

Reasons stated above
You had your bad ways in the past but everyone deserves a shot
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

+reps
Playtime
Warns

-rep
Banned
Mingy