admin application for RK Owl

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2018, 08:58 PM by *The_Trash_Owl_Guy*.)

In-Game Name
>>RK Owl

Preferred Name
>>Owl

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>18/12/05

Country
>>northern ireland

Timezone
>>GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>2d 7h 24m 0s

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>4 I think this month

Have you been banned before?
>> yes

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>browsing, yes but forums no.

What is your Discord Username?
>>'three leaf clover' Rice Owl 'three leaf clover'

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>level 8 

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes. For example:
!noclip - enables noclip

!cloak - makes you invisible

!uncloak - makes you visible again

!logs - opens logs

!goto "tasid" - brings me to tasid

!bring "Madlad2000" - brings madlad to me
/refund - pops open a refund menu to give the victim their lost equipment back after death

How often can you moderate the server?
>>every day 4pm till 9pm weekends all the time

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>20

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I have ADD but I can be friendly, sometimes has mood swings but I can be a great help!

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I would like to be staff since its been my passion sine I started hawk servers, seeing craigo and panda, lux and lumb, I feel happy. I want to change, ive been a little s*** and I want to make it up, ill try my best till I stop breathing. im sorry for being a d***head

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM - acronym for "Random Death Match"  Greg is walking down the road and is randomly killed by Thomas without any reason. So Thomas is the one that has RDM'd.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR - acronym for "Next Life Rule" It implies that a player that had just died retains no memory of prior events. Let's say Thomas is killed during a raid, yet he comes back and kills the raiders, thus protecting his loot. 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is acting non-realistically. Lets say Greg is a citizen and out of nowhere he pulls out an M249. 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>  Otherwise known as being a "Minge". Most often applied to people who join a random server and just go all out on breaking rules just to ruin the other players experience. Lets say Thomas joins the server, gets a gun and goes full madman on everyone. MRDM'ing, SSA'ing, so on and so forth all un till he gets banned and then moves to another server to do the same thing again.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Tackle them one by one and take only the people who I am not basing with. If there are any other moderators on I hope that they take the other sits.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> If someone reports him I bring him to a sit, check logs. If there was no reason for the arrests and he did 3 or more I ban him for 2 weeks. If I witness him doing it with my own eyes I freeze him, tell him what he's done wrong and ban him for 2-3 weeks.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Bring both Tasid and Katie to a sit. Ask Katie why has she killed tasid. If Katie is a police officer I will check logs and if I see that the Tramp did damage to Tasid. If that's the case I'll be less severe with the punishment and just tell her to be more careful next time. If she is not a government employee I will check logs and warn Katie for RDM. 

-rep,
does not meet the requirements, and I think you're too young for the role.

As stated above does not meet requirements. (Posts)
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2018, 09:03 PM by panda (2).)

Your nice in game but currently you don't meet the requirements, please reapply when you meet all the requirements. Natural.

Denied.

You don't meet the requirements.