Sherlocks reapp

In-Game Name
>> Sherlocks a dog

Preferred Name
>> Sherlock or whatever the hell u want idk

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> premium + trusted

Date of Birth
>> 21/12/2005

>> 13 ( i think im mature but thats a matter of opion + almost 14)

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1w 6h

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 5 all of them over 2 weeks ago and i have learned from them

Have you been banned before?
>> no and hopfully wont be

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> yes i haven got many posts but im new to the website and will post more if i can find more things to post about + i post farmed sorry :  ( i will never do it again

What is your Discord Username?
>> Sherlocks a dog

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 758 but didnt post much on discord but now every morning i chat to somone now

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no but i wish but im a lone child :  (

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> yes these are the ones i know

!jail
!jailtp
!slap
!freeze
!cloak
!god
!ungod
!strip
!bring
!goto
!ban
!kick
!no clip
!spectate
+ i need to bind "xgut" if i get recrute

How often can you moderate the server?
>> weekdays 1-4h hours unless school holidays weekends 1-12h i will try be on every day i will be on everyday if i am able to even if personal problems get in the way i am dedecated to this server

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> depends how many reportes and if it is a weekday or weekend hopfully 20-75 even if personal issues happen i will still try to get 25

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> i love garrys mod i have 256h most on this server i love e the internet and xbox i like rugby i also like drama and am not shy i like hanging out with my frends but cant do that very often because i live very far away i love the internet because its so big and fasinating i like exploring youtube and am a profesional tea slurper

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> well i have a lot of play time so it would be stupid to not apply for admin also i have quite a strong scence of justice it may not apper so in sits its because i dont want the situation to esculate and i am not in charge so i dont suggest punishment because it may seem condisending to the admin taking the sit also he knows the rules better than me so he knowes best my objective is to make the community less toxic while having fun at the same time also i could meet more people at the same time i used to be very shy and didntrealy speak to people but on the internet its not as hare to speak to strangers also im dyslexic so from commands messaging etc i could improve my spelling whitch will help me in real life as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> random deathmach
(eg) Sherlocks shot jason just for calling him a cunt in chat or just for the sake of it

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> new life rule
(eg) Sherlock was killed by jason in a raid so sherlock came back 5sec later and kills him
or Sherlock is getting mugged by jason and denyes it jason killes him sherlock doesent wait 3min and goes back after 1min 50sec

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> trolling aka minge
(eg) Sherlock is going in and out of jasons kos sign and jason kills him so sherlock calls a admin for rdm
or sherlock adverts stop following me and killes jason for no reson
or sherlock goes around killing everyone and has a sign that says kos if seen
or Sherlock goes around mocking everyone rolplaying
and many more ways

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> i would take the most important sit and ask another admin to come on and pm the people waiting with a apologizing and assure them there sit will be soon

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> i would jail james teleport and everyone he arrested and if he did it for no reson i would give 2 week ban (this awnser is very short and streagt forward sos but idk how to put more discription).

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> i would teleport tasid katie and the tramp and ask why the tramp shot tasid if its not a valid reson i would give him a rdm warning and teleport him back then i would ask why katie why she attacked tasid if its not a valid reson i would give her a rdm warning ( a valid reson would be counter if she was basing with him) (no need to ask tasid if he lost anything because he ownes the server) then i would teleport him back.

extra

yes this my last app copied sos i thought it was a solid app + if i had differend awnsers saying the same thing the same thing what would be the point

sos about punchuation :  (

finaly my last app was deneyed for me asking people to comment sos wont do it with this app a singal time

Your playtime hasn't changed since your last application. Have you been on at all since?
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

-rep
Copying it only shows the lack of effort and dedication you put into things
You have not been on a single hour since your last app (https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=6479)
Low server score which has not even tried to augment

Overall, big -rep. If you are applying, make a righteous application, copying will just end up having you seen as lazy
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Overall -REP.

You copy pasted your application from last time and I haven't seen you on ever since.

-rep
Reasons stated above

I’m just some irrelevant kid on a gmod server. 

-Rep
Copy and pasted app, showing low effort.

Why do you want to be on this team? You're not showing it
-Gamer Grill

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2018, 02:23 AM by Exhility.)

(04-12-2018, 10:16 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: -rep
You have not been on a single hour since your last app (https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=6479)

Overall, big -rep. If you are applying, make a righteous application, copying will just end up having you seen as lazy

(04-12-2018, 11:14 PM)Kai Wrote: Overall -REP.

You copy pasted your application from last time and I haven't seen you on ever since.

(05-12-2018, 01:50 AM)Soap-Chan Wrote: -Rep

Yo, in this guys defence and as he stated himself, he only got one -rep on his last application saying "detail is a little bit low". So he got minimal criticism on the application itself, and he was denied for asking people to rep his application. So he comes back after 4 days and applies, and he's getting -reps for copying his application? There's nothing wrong with this application, and it's not why he got denied. There should be no reason he has to make a new application just because he got denied for asking people to rep it. It's not a lack of effort to copy his application, it's just stupid to make a new application for no reason.

So please be more fair in your reps.
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

(05-12-2018, 02:14 AM)Exhility Wrote:

Yo, in this guys defence and as he stated himself, he only got one -rep on his last application saying "detail is a little bit low". So he got minimal criticism on the application itself, and he was denied for asking people to rep his application. So he comes back after 4 days and applies, and he's getting -reps for copying his application? There's nothing wrong with this application, and it's not why he got denied. There should be no reason he has to make a new application just because he got denied for asking people to rep it. It's not a lack of effort to copy his application, it's just stupid to make a new application for no reason.

He shows a very low amount of effort by copy pasting his app, he could've used these 4 days to work on it by reinforcing his grammar and spellings / adding more detail; which would be fine, but the fact that he disappears for 4 days, slaps the same application and goes silent is just lazy. Where's the dedication in that?

It just shows he has put no effort into it at all, showing he is both lazy and nonchalant about important things such as an application and he did not even try to change a single thing. As he said, there is bad punctuation, well, that's something to improve already, isn't it? Also, good isn't enough, you have to notice errors yourself and correct them, have initiative to do so.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2018, 07:59 AM by Sherlocks a dog.)

(04-12-2018, 10:02 PM)?????. Wrote: Your playtime hasn't changed since your last application. Have you been on at all since?

no i havent sos i took a small break

thx for defending me and i agree with ur point of how i was stupid to ask people to comment

(05-12-2018, 06:37 AM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote:

It just shows he has put no effort into it at all, showing he is both lazy and nonchalant about important things such as an application and he did not even try to change a single thing. As he said, there is bad punctuation, well, that's something to improve already, isn't it? Also, good isn't enough, you have to notice errors yourself and correct them, have initiative to do so.

yes i know but what would be the point of changing it my awnsers were fine also if i play this game for more than a week constantly it becomes repetitive + in this time i could be doing so many better things homwork, revision, or being socal and im taking a lot of time out of my freeetime to make these so theres my defence against the "you copyed and pasted it -rep"

(05-12-2018, 07:42 AM)Sherlocks a dog Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 10:02 PM)?????. Wrote: Your playtime hasn't changed since your last application. Have you been on at all since?

no i havent sos i took a small break

thx for defending me and i agree with ur point of how i was stupid to ask people to comment

(05-12-2018, 06:37 AM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote:

yes i know but what would be the point of changing it my awnsers were fine also if i play this game for more than a week constantly it becomes repetitive + in this time i could be doing so many better things homwork, revision, or being socal and im taking a lot of time out of my freeetime to make these so theres my defence against the "you copyed and pasted it -rep"

also last thing in a sit who is having a mental breakdown cuz i forgot a ,