KW Femboy Ban appeal

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2018, 10:28 PM by Axe Patrol | trade.tf.)

It may sound silly
Your RP Name
>>KW Femboy

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:65332603

Who banned you?*
>>1Panda

What is the stated reason?*
>>MNLR

Ban Duration?*
>>5 days

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>It may sound silly but me and my friends (KW Zoid) wanted to joke around and play a prank on An Admin (1Panda) who we had just raided. so we set up so where KW Zoid would call 1Panda via admin chat so that he would come, see its his base that hes pretending is his and whatever happened next , we ddi not plan ahaead. Once the admin arrived he looked around, whilst me and KW Zoid were throwing meaningless insults at eachother, teleported me and zoid to the end of the beach/ water at coastal and then banned me for 5 days. His explanation once zoid asked is that I had died several times before the incident in a short period of time , I believe this was due to the knife event that had taken place just before this went down. If not it could have possible been me and Zoid messing around with the rpg that the Naught baby job posseses. Durin g the time the admin is there I admit that i ddi come back once . I do not know what evidence i can provide for this incident so if ther is any available it would be lovely to tell me how to aquire it.

*note*
Upon banning me Panda left nad upon zoid questioning him via discord he went offline.

(04-12-2018, 10:24 PM)Axe Patrol | trade.tf Wrote: I believe this was due to the knife event that had taken place just before this went down.

Deathmatches are not logged.

(04-12-2018, 10:24 PM)Axe Patrol | trade.tf Wrote: If not it could have possible been me and Zoid messing around with the rpg that the Naught baby job posseses.

That would make it MRDM & MNLR?

Kai

(04-12-2018, 10:24 PM)Axe Patrol | trade.tf Wrote: If not it could have possible been me and Zoid messing around with the rpg that the Naught baby job posseses.

That would make it MRDM & MNLR?

This took place outside of spawn, what i mean by that is just outside of the safe zone.

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2018, 10:39 PM by Kai.)

(04-12-2018, 10:36 PM)Axe Patrol | trade.tf Wrote: This took place outside of spawn, what i mean by that is just outside of the safe zone.

??

Nevermind where it is, "messing about" can be considered against the rules. If I shoot a friend in face, it's still RDM.

(04-12-2018, 10:39 PM)Kai Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 10:36 PM)Axe Patrol | trade.tf Wrote: This took place outside of spawn, what i mean by that is just outside of the safe zone.

??

Nevermind where it is, "messing about" can be considered against the rules. If I shoot a friend in face, it's still RDM.

is having fun aka "messing about" not allowed
[Image: El8dRPB.gif]

Kai
(04-12-2018, 10:36 PM)Axe Patrol | trade.tf Wrote: This took place outside of spawn, what i mean by that is just outside of the safe zone.

??

What i meant by that comment is that I was walking out of the safe zone of spawn, so that is why the kills were in a short span. i wasn't commenting mainly on the matter of RDM / MRDM but was commenting on the matter of why i was killed in a short time span . I apoligise if this was not clear.

(04-12-2018, 10:42 PM)Zoid Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 10:39 PM)Kai Wrote:

??

is having fun aka "messing about" not allowed

Yes, not a new thing. You need valid reasons to kill each other, fun is not a roleplay reason, if you want to constantly kill each other you can go to sandbox.

(04-12-2018, 10:36 PM)Axe Patrol | trade.tf Wrote: What i meant by that comment is that I was walking out of the safe zone of spawn, so that is why the kills were in a short span. i wasn't commenting mainly on the matter of RDM / MRDM but was commenting on the matter of why i was killed in a short time span . I apoligise if this was not clear.

What? Why were you constantly killed then?

Thumbs Down  (This post was last modified: 05-12-2018, 02:50 PM by panda (2).)

"Upon banning me Panda left nad upon zoid questioning him via discord he went offline. " At this point it was almost midnight and I was VERY tired and so I went offline to sleep. As for the ban you still broke nlr several times, You were killed by zoid 3 times in the matter of a minute if that, Therefore that makes it MNLR. You said you were just messing about and killing each other but DarkRP isn't a Deathmatch server, you may have fun but killing people without a valid reason will get you banned. You broke nlr twice in front of me when I was cloaked and you had already broken nlr before then (as logs said) and it seemed like you were in a mood where you didn't want to roleplay but you wanted to just kill people. As you said "Upon banning me Panda left nad upon zoid questioning him via discord he went offline." I did answer several questions until it got too late and that there wasn't much point in answering as my decision was and is final that I want you banned for the reminder of the time you have left as you did break the rules and this is your punishment.

(05-12-2018, 02:48 PM)panda (2) Wrote: "Upon banning me Panda left nad upon zoid questioning him via discord he went offline. " At this point it was almost midnight and I was VERY tired and so I went offline to sleep. As for the ban you still broke nlr several times, You were killed by zoid 3 times in the matter of a minute if that, Therefore that makes it MNLR. You said you were just messing about and killing each other but DarkRP isn't a Deathmatch server, you may have fun but killing people without a valid reason will get you banned. You broke nlr twice in front of me when I was cloaked and you had already broken nlr before then (as logs said) and it seemed like you were in a mood where you didn't want to roleplay but you wanted to just kill people. As you said "Upon banning me Panda left nad upon zoid questioning him via discord he went offline." I did answer several questions until it got too late and that there wasn't much point in answering as my decision was and is final that I want you banned for the reminder of the time you have left as you did break the rules and this is your punishment.

I see where you are coming from, and I am truely sorry for the misunderstanding that took place, when I was writing the origonal post I did not realise the time and i assumed that it was near 7-8 pm instead of the actual time. and as for the nlr remark i have elaborated in a previous reply to Kai's comment that stated that I had no option becuase of me being killed just outisde of the spawn area I was killed upon leaving the safe zone, wich is why I was killed in a short time beforehand. I would hvae no choice to proceed to any area of the map without coming into the exact area I had died . Finally, I would like to state that I only remember breaking nlr once , I would go as far as to say I did only break nlr once upon you being called . I have checked with my friends and he shares the smae belief that I only came back once upon death. If you do read this thankyou for taking the time to and I wish you the best of luck nomatter the outcome of this thread.

(05-12-2018, 02:48 PM)panda (2) Wrote: You were killed by zoid 3 times in the matter of a minute if that, Therefore that makes it MNLR. You said you were just messing about and killing each other but DarkRP isn't a Deathmatch server, you may have fun but killing people without a valid reason will get you banned. You broke nlr twice in front of me when I was cloaked and you had already broken nlr before then (as logs said) and it seemed like you were in a mood where you didn't want to roleplay but you wanted to just kill people.

Denied.

Zoid will be banned for MRDM and the ban will stay.