JustenZwaan reapplication

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 04:49 PM by JustenZwaan.)

TIn-Game Name
>> TMK Justen

Preferred Name
>> Justen

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 02-03-2004

Country
>> Netherlands(Holland)

Timezone
>> CET

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 3 days 14 hours 10 minutes

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 4 warnings, i learned from these. And will do everything to prevent another one.

Have you been banned before?
>> I've never been banned on Hawkserver.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes, i am very active.

What is your Discord Username?
>> JustenZwaan#0781

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 761

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No i don't have.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes i know how ULX works.
!bring (target)
!return (target)
!logs (to see if someone got killed)
!jail (target) (time)
!jailtp (target) (time)
!cloak 
!uncloak 
!freeze (target) 
!kick (target) (reason)
!xban
!logs

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Monday - Friday 3 hours of longer Saturday - Sunday 6/7 hours

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Depends on how many sits there are, sometimes 20-40 sometimes 30-60 or more.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am an active boy and like to work with others. I'd like to become an architect to draw and design buildings and houses also i like to play GMOD everyday and playing PS4 (sometimes) in my freetime i go fitness, kickboxing, hang out with friends or gaming. I like to go to school, after that I like to work and play with others. And I am very ambitious to become something. Mostly you can find me in the gym (Fitness) or kickboxing. So not? You can find me at Hawk, joking around with friends or sleeping because i am tired. I like to make jokes and do serious volunteer work. My objectives in my life are to help every single one i can and to enjoy life.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> My goals are to maintain a clean community an show a strong knowledge of the rules, I'd keep the server away from rulebreakers and help new players to have a good time on the server, after that will always need enough information before I judgement. I contain all the skills necessary a Staff Member should have. As just i want to improve quality of the server. And I'd like to let the server be so smooth as possible. I will always support this awesome servers, and will moderate the server in good and bad times. I will do my best to do every sit, so people don't be mad that someone broke something, and will come online if they need support. Mostly if i am bored i am reading the handbook.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match when a guy kills someone without a reason or warns what is not allowed. Tasid kills Kai because Kai says: 'Tasid sucks.' without giving warnings.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
> New Life Rule, you forgot everything what happened in your previous life. And can not return for 3 minutes, if you don't wait then its called NLR. Tasid kills Kai, Kai is returning to the place/spot in 1 minute gets a gun kills Tasid then is Kai breaking NLR.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is an event surrounding an action that your character commits that is not probable and wont happen in reallife like pulling a gun out in a mug. Tasid has a gun pointed at Kai, Kai fist Tasid dead, Thats FailRP.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is annoying people on purpose in order to hurt someones experience. Examples are: propabuse, micspam. Tasid is spamming his mic in spawn, and calling people ugly, fat and gay.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I will make myself on duty and try to solve them. If I am done with a sit i will go to the next one. If i can't handle or take them all then i will ask any other admin on discord to come online.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I will ask him why he RDAED everyone, if he doesn't have any reason or he won't answer will i jail him and check whats the amount of arrests he made, then i am banning him for 2 weeks (MASS RDA) with !xban or !ban

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Well Katie isn't allowed to kill Tasid unless Katie based with the tramp, I will hear both side of the story’s, if she did it to be nice and friendly i will see it as an RDM and will warn Katie and will let her read the rules. Then I’ll ask why the tramp wanted to kill Tasid, if he hasn’t a specific reason I will warn the tramp for RDM.

-reps
-not a huge amount of detail
-I don't see you that much
-often have sits of you being the one reported
- "Its a sort of FailRP (New Life Rule)," FailRP and nlr are very different. FailRP is when someone say pulls out a gun in a kidnapping and nlr is when someone dies and comes straight back to their death place before 3 minutes have passed.
+reps
+Appears to know ulx

OVERALL -rep from me but good luck

Weird you don't see me i am like every day online.
And mostly i am the one who comes back without a warn and didn't do anything wrong.
But thanks for the feedback.

ive seen him on everyday since ive met him, so thats quite a dedication
i play with him alot and the times we get reporded is when there are people lieing about the situation, also the first few repords are to get to used to the rules... but lately he has a fairly good understanding of the rules, he often mentions stuff that is not allowed or corrects me if im wrong about the rules ( then i look it up and it is true)
in my understanding nlr is a form of failRP since you are not following the rp, when you come back as soon as you respawn.

+rep
he is a very nice guy and knows the rules well
for me its just a +rep

+rep always online after school
+Will be an admin that check logs
+He will treat the situation well

+rep
knows ULX
-rep
low details

but its a +rep form me

GOOD LUCK

+ Rep
+ Always see online
+ Friendly
+ Decent server score
+ Knows ULX

- Rep
- Could use a little more information
- Could dial down on the warns

Overall + Rep from me, good luck buddy
[Image: o1AJ9mPK1FEjaCUEerUtYiA6Q9euY5NPwnDyjTTtFZQii39mF.gif]

+reps
Knows ULX
No bans

-reps
More than 1 warn/day of playtime
Lacks detail
Low posts and server score
A bad grammar which could make sits confusing
Wrong answer to the RDA situation, didn't check how many people were RDAd before punishing the guy nor did he unarrest them after freezing him.
Edited the post to correct an answer and probably will do so too for the one I pointed out wrong (evidence is Panda telling him that the NLR answer was wrong)

Overall, a big -rep. Good luck, though
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(05-12-2018, 04:56 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: +reps
Knows ULX
No bans

-reps
Lacks detail
Wrong answer to the RDA situation, didn't check how many people were RDAd before punishing the guy nor did he unarrest them after freezing him.
Edited the post to correct an answer and probably will do so too for the one I pointed out wrong (evidence is Panda telling him that the NLR answer was wrong)

Thanks for the feedback
I know 4 are much but, i learned from these warns.

(05-12-2018, 05:01 PM)JustenZwaan Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 04:56 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: +reps
Knows ULX
No bans

-reps
Lacks detail

Thanks for the feedback
I know 4 are much but, i learned from these warns.

The 4 warns is not what concerns me most, but your lack of knowledge of how to act in certain situations.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]