UWU Clan

UWU
UWU is now expanding growth towards players on Hawkservers.co - There are certain criterias you must survery before applying or just persuade us to hire you in that section (by hire we DON'T pay you to be in the clan). So far we are just a small fun having clan but the only reason we are stretching out is to put in more effort to the game and in hope get more money for us and the economy. We have a discord and you shall be invited to it once you are accpeted into the clan!

General Requirements
- $3,000,000+ In Game Currency
- Microphone
- 13 Years old +
- You must have 300+ hours on gmod
- You must be able to be a good base designer/builder and prove to us that you are through a series of tests which we will take you through during the "taking on" phase.
- Premium/Omega/VIP

Tests
1st Test - Build a small - medium - large base within anywhere in Midtown/Uptown (Small) - Main (Medium) - Industrial (Large)
2nd Test - Must be good at defending and participating in raids - this will be done over 2 hours, we will be doing non-stop raiding to see how you get on, then we will literally hire a squad to raid us on which you must be able to defend successfully on your own, with another person and with 3 peope.
3rd Test - Time test, you will be timed to get from one location to another in a certain time period - this is because you may need to run back to the base fast or just run to start a raid.

Application Template
Name = 

Gmod Name = 

Age = 

Hours = 

Warns/bans = 

Mic = 

Money = 

Do you meet above requirements = 

Why do you feel that we should take you on? = 

What can you offer us that other applicants cannot? = 

What's 1+1 = 

Anything else? = 

If you have any questions, please drop them in the comments!

Good luck with clan,

But 3,000,000
Damn

A promise is a promise until its broken 

(05-12-2018, 05:19 PM)Decoy Grenade Wrote:
UWU
UWU is now expanding growth towards players on Hawkservers.co - There are certain criterias you must survery before applying or just persuade us to hire you in that section (by hire we DON'T pay you to be in the clan). So far we are just a small fun having clan but the only reason we are stretching out is to put in more effort to the game and in hope get more money for us and the economy. We have a discord and you shall be invited to it once you are accpeted into the clan!

General Requirements
- $3,000,000+ In Game Currency
- Microphone
- 13 Years old +
- You must have 300+ hours on gmod
- You must be able to be a good base designer/builder and prove to us that you are through a series of tests which we will take you through during the "taking on" phase.
- Premium/Omega/VIP

Tests
1st Test - Build a small - medium - large base within anywhere in Midtown/Uptown (Small) - Main (Medium) - Industrial (Large)
2nd Test - Must be good at defending and participating in raids - this will be done over 2 hours, we will be doing non-stop raiding to see how you get on, then we will literally hire a squad to raid us on which you must be able to defend successfully on your own, with another person and with 3 peope.
3rd Test - Time test, you will be timed to get from one location to another in a certain time period - this is because you may need to run back to the base fast or just run to start a raid.

Application Template
Name =  James

Gmod Name = KB James

Age = 15

Hours = 70

Warns/bans = 3 warns

Mic = yes

Money = I have 2 million but i gamble a lot and have brought a lot i also give money to people 2.

Do you meet above requirements = Most of them but i havd to get gmod again so i have less hors . long story Sad

Why do you feel that we should take you on? = i am a very good builder i mostly raid and i would say over 80% of them are successful.

What can you offer us that other applicants cannot? = I am a responsible and mature 15 year old which is smart and dedicated im also a very confident person

What's 1+1 =  2

Anything else? =Have a good day Smile

If you have any questions, please drop them in the comments!

Accepted