steamID64
[Image: copy.png]76561197977736539

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff
What are their names*
>> Panda01

What are their SteamIDs
>>IDK

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> he killed somebody in front of me so i went to arrest him. Another player killed me while i tried to do this. He took the sit for rdm and said i had no reason to arrest him despite that he killed somone 20 seconds before. didn't do anything about it. He says he has video evidence which i impore you to watch

I'll get him to respond.

(05-12-2018, 10:15 PM)Kai Wrote: I'll get him to respond.

thank you

hi are they going to respond soon

Sadly the video didn't save properly but I warned someone to stop following me 3 times (in advert) the cop was following behind that person, after the third warning I killed them. I then continued on and I thought the cop would arrest me but didn't pursue me until a few minutes later in a new life for me which is why when he tried to arrest me I thought it was fair that someone else stopped him from arresting me because it was a new life for me.

(07-12-2018, 05:53 PM)panda (2) Wrote: Sadly the video didn't save properly but I warned someone to stop following me 3 times (in advert) the cop was following behind that person, after the third warning I killed them. I then continued on and I thought the cop would arrest me but didn't pursue me until a few minutes later in a new life for me which is why when he tried to arrest me I thought it was fair that someone else stopped him from arresting me because it was a new life for me.

Did you still take a sit to do with yourself tho?
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

Closed.

Will talk to Panda.