Your SteamID
>> Doesn't matter

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff (1)

What are their names*
>> Yung K0zer

What are their SteamIDs[b]*[/b]
>> STEAM_0:0:119712667

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> So, I was chilling in my gun store, doing pretty much nothing when suddenly, this staff member no-clipped into my base (I don't know if I had been filed a ticket against or if he was no-clipping to see bases, but he no-clipped in it) and interrupted me, then this happened:
https://youtu.be/iZQV84FoOq0

As I said in the video, and still defend, the fading door leading to the printers room is a loot room fading door, and the base was verified, as well, some time ago by a staff member (who I believe was Diego/Atsuki). While he kept me entertained up there, apparently, I was getting raided. I didn't really believe him and thought it was false, that's why I rushed down the stairs and peeked at the corridor, that's why when I got behind my barrier, I stood still to write that he was in the wrong, but my reflexes are slow as fuck, therefore, I did not notice the last fading door to my base being cracked open and the guy killing me.

What I am looking to point out here is him not even trying to think about it as what I was saying, that last door being a loot room one and not an entrance one as the main room is really the counter, where I dispatch the clients, the upstairs room is the loot room as well as doubting my credibility when I would not lie in a server I have spent almost 7 days of my life playing continuously. That, as well as having no real reason to no-clip into my base, just appearing there, he couldn't have had any idea of that fading door he was so fixated in having removed despite it being completely valid.

After that, he brought me for doing what I did to check whether this staff member was lying or not, opening with binds. And then my game crashed, so RIP.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(06-12-2018, 03:42 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: Your RP Name*
>> TFO Shadow

Your SteamID
>> Doesn't matter

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff (1)

What are their names*
>> Yung K0zer

What are their SteamIDs[b]*[/b]
>> STEAM_0:0:119712667

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> So, I was chilling in my gun store, doing pretty much nothing when suddenly, this staff member no-clipped into my base (I don't know if I had been filed a ticket against or if he was no-clipping to see bases, but he no-clipped in it) and interrupted me, then this happened:
https://youtu.be/iZQV84FoOq0

As I said in the video, and still defend, the fading door leading to the printers room is a loot room fading door, and the base was verified, as well, some time ago by a staff member (who I believe was Diego/Atsuki). While he kept me entertained up there, apparently, I was getting raided. I didn't really believe him and thought it was false, that's why I rushed down the stairs and peeked at the corridor, that's why when I got behind my barrier, I stood still to write that he was in the wrong, but my reflexes are slow as fuck, therefore, I did not notice the last fading door to my base being cracked open and the guy killing me.

What I am looking to point out here is him not even trying to think about it as what I was saying, that last door being a loot room one and not an entrance one as the main room is really the counter, where I dispatch the clients, the upstairs room is the loot room as well as doubting my credibility when I would not lie in a server I have spent almost 7 days of my life playing continuously. That, as well as having no real reason to no-clip into my base, just appearing there, he couldn't have had any idea of that fading door he was so fixated in having removed despite it being completely valid.

After that, he brought me for doing what I did to check whether this staff member was lying or not, opening with binds. And then my game crashed, so RIP.

i dont think kozer has a full understanding of the rules.. he warned me twice today for things that were allowed.

I was checking the fading doors, thats why I clipped into your base, and then u were disaggreing with me, you had 4 fading doors, you had no fading doors on your printers which was directly open, and second of all you showed in the video how you opened your door without entering the keypad, while u were getting raided.

(06-12-2018, 03:49 PM)ᴾᴮ .K0ZER #RECRUITING Wrote: I was checking the fading doors, thats why I clipped into your base, and then u were disaggreing with me, you had 4 fading doors, you had no fading doors on your printers which was directly open, and second of all you showed in the video how you opened your door without entering the keypad, while u were getting raided.

I have already said that the fading door you were trying to make me remove was a LOOT ROOM FADING DOOR, again, as I say in the report, the main room is the counter, yet you are still refusing to listen to my arguments. I also said why I didn't use the pin pad in the report. For god's sake, please read the thing.

That's a loot fading door, it's a completely separate doorway to the entrance. I see no reason you should have been in a sit.
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

(06-12-2018, 04:46 PM)Plat Wrote: That's a loot fading door, it's a completely separate doorway to the entrance. I see no reason you should have been in a sit.

Exactly what I have been saying for the last hour, he only seemed to want to take time away from me

Wait, did you get warned?
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

@Joelt, he didn't he left.

(06-12-2018, 03:42 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: After that, he brought me for doing what I did to check whether this staff member was lying or not, opening with binds. And then my game crashed, so RIP.[/size]

Please READ K0ZER

I agree with Shadow, That fading door was for loot and he didn't use the keypad to save time during a sit.