Zoid's Ban Appeal

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 04:06 PM by Zoid.)

Your RP Name
>>KW Zoid

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:96169513

Who banned you?*
>>Kai

What is the stated reason?*
>>MRDM

Ban Duration?*
>>1 Week

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>I am making this again because my last appeal was denied. I was banned for saying rdm is fun and I admit to that but I never said I committed rdm.  I was just killing a person who continued to nlr so in my defence that is not rdm.
[Image: El8dRPB.gif]

Nice of you to bring it up all of the sudden when a certain individual makes such thing up.

(06-12-2018, 04:02 PM)Kai Wrote: Nice of you to bring it up all of the sudden when a certain individual makes such thing up.

Well i thought i was clear that i never rdmed
[Image: El8dRPB.gif]

Denied

Please refer to previous ban appeal.
https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=6578
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

(06-12-2018, 04:06 PM)Zoid Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 04:02 PM)Kai Wrote: Nice of you to bring it up all of the sudden when a certain individual makes such thing up.

Well i thought i was clear that i never rdmed

The guy mentioned "messing around with the RPGs with Zoid", I mentioned that would be MRDM. You then proceeded to ask if "messing around" (aka the MRDM, killing each other with RPGs) is not allowed, and I answered with no. You never mentioned that "you killed him for breaking NLR" and all of the sudden after 2 days you bring it up when a very, very specific person makes such thing up and gives you the idea to go along with it. I'm not buying it, nor does anyone else. You cannot just imply that you're innocent when both of you literally admitted to messing around with the rpgs, and all of the sudden you were killing him for breaking NLR? Sure.

By the way, don't let people who're not even mildly involved speak for you, it just seems...desperate. You know better.