A new job for OMEGA

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 10:03 PM by RigzyPlayz.)

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> A new job for Omega.

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Maybe add a weapon dealer specifically for Omega rank and it sells better weapons than the regular weapon dealer i.e RPG's, mini-guns, Crossbow, C4 and so on... But these weapons cost almost millions.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> I feel like it would improve the server as it would give more a variety of jobs for Omega and i fell like it would expand the range of weapons used on the server.
[Image: o1AJ9mPK1FEjaCUEerUtYiA6Q9euY5NPwnDyjTTtFZQii39mF.gif]

black market dealer denied before but with omega idk
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

(06-12-2018, 10:19 PM)Exhility Wrote: black market dealer denied before but with omega idk

I think it will be a good idea, the only problem i think would be a little OP so it may have mixed opinions.

-Rep

too op
omega is still in work
-Gamer Grill

Nuteral rep

I’m not sure what to feel about this one. I like the general premise of it but I think it could be too op. I like the general idea of having another dealer though. Maybe a raid equipment dealer that sells the better keypad crackers and lock picks.
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

(07-12-2018, 07:37 AM)Luk3xx Wrote: Nuteral rep

I’m not sure what to feel about this one. I like the general premise of it but I think it could be too op. I like the general idea of having another dealer though. Maybe a raid equipment dealer that sells the better keypad crackers and lock picks.

Yes, that seems like such a good idea for another dealer to sell things for example raiding equipment and things like emp's with a bigger radius?

Omega is still in progress
be patient

A promise is a promise until its broken 

I really like the idea of that Job

-rep
Would be op
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

(07-12-2018, 09:19 AM)RigzyPlayz Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 07:37 AM)Luk3xx Wrote: Nuteral rep

Yes, that seems like such a good idea for another dealer to sell things for example raiding equipment and things like emp's with a bigger radius?

Why do EMPs need a bigger radius? They're used for destroying a single fading door. That would be broken as shit if it removes the entirety of the fading doors within the base with only one.

Overall -rep on the original suggestion I feel like it would be too OP to have a weapon dealer that sells miniguns and rpgs.. There are custom jobs for miniguns and Omega already has a job for RPGs.
Big Boi Ex Staff