RG Clan Appeal (Updated)

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 11:04 PM by Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com.)

Welcome

Welcome to Craigo and Generic's Organisation of futile hope to cure the TerraGay out of us.
              We are obviously a meme organisation hence 
our organisation name is Redline Gays, meme worthy 201%.

Ranks

(Redline Bystander is literally just a friend of the group.)

Redline Bystander

Redline Trainee

Redline Recruit

Redline Member

Redline Major

Redline General

Redline Principal

Requirements

Has less than ten active warnings

Has Discord

3 Days Playtime At least

Has A Good Reputation In-game

12 Years Old And Over

Application

Why do you want to join RG?
                                                                                                                                 >>

What will you be in the RG clan: a defender, a raider or a builder?
                                                                                                      >>

Are you over 12? (We ask this because 12 year olds or younger tend to be toxic or earrape a lot, in other words, minges.)
                                                        >>

Do you have a mic?
                                                                                                                                       >>

How many warnings do you have?
                                                                                                                           >>

Do you have discord? If so what is your name and tag? (You are required to atleast be in the RG discord)
                                                                         >>

What is your playtime?
                                                                                                                                   >>

Do you believe that you are well-known in game?
                                                                                                            >>

What is your time zone?
                                                                                                                                 >>

Are you ready to face the Gayness of entering this clan?
                                                                                                    >>
Big Boi Ex Staff

>> Because it seems like a really nice and good clan and also my other clan got removed and i want to be with many popular people on the server

>>Defender

Are you over 12? (We ask this because 12 year olds or younger tend to be toxic or earrape a lot, in other words, minges.)
                                                        >>yes

Do you have a mic?
                                                                                                                                       >>yes

>>8(got them when i was new to darkrp)

Do you have discord? If so what is your name and tag? (You are required to atleast be in the RG discord)
                                                                         >>]|I{•--» ????? «--•}I|[#2328

What is your playtime?
                                                                                                                                   >>3d 21h

>>definately

What is your time zone?
                                                                                                                                 >>GMT

>>i hope so

(07-12-2018, 08:14 PM)Doggo225 Wrote:                                                                                                                                       Why do you want to join RG?
                                                                                                                      >> Because it seems like a really nice and good clan and also my other clan got removed and i want to be with many popular people on the server

>>Defender

>>yes

Do you have a mic?
                                                                                                                                       >>yes

>>8(got them when i was new to darkrp)

>>]|I{•--» ????? «--•}I|[#2328

What is your playtime?
                                                                                                                                   >>3d 21h

>>definately

What is your time zone?
                                                                                                                                 >>GMT

>>i hope so

You have quite a few warns from last month but I'll give you a chance in RG. Accepted, welcome Doggo!
Big Boi Ex Staff

>> i want to be part of an active community which i can play gmod with 

What will you be in the RG clan: a defender, a raider or a builder?
                                                                                                     >> mainly raider/defender but can build if need be 

>> im 21

Do you have a mic?
                                                                                                                                      >> yes boi

>> i have 5 warnings in total alot from feb when i was starting out

>>furylemon97

What is your playtime?
                                                                                                                                  >> 6 days 14 hours

>> not majorly but a few people know me well

What is your time zone?
                                                                                                                                >>GMT

>>ofc my body is ready

(07-12-2018, 09:09 PM)furylemon Wrote: Why do you want to join RG?
                                                                                                                                >> i want to be part of an active community which i can play gmod with 

>> mainly raider/defender but can build if need be 

>> im 21

Do you have a mic?
                                                                                                                                      >> yes boi

>> i have 5 warnings in total alot from feb when i was starting out

>>furylemon97

What is your playtime?
                                                                                                                                  >> 6 days 14 hours

>> not majorly but a few people know me well

What is your time zone?
                                                                                                                                >>GMT

>>ofc my body is ready

Accepted, welcome to RG!
Big Boi Ex Staff

>> Because I want to join a clan and make some fun with friends. And RG is also OP clan.

>> Uhhhhh.. Raider and Builder.

>>12 (and 10 months) years old.

Do you have a mic?
>> I do, do I have to use it?

>> 6 in total.

>> BlueDino2302#2153

What is your playtime?
>>1w 1d 6h

>> I guess I'm, do you know me?

What is your time zone?
>> GMT+2

>> Can I be lesbian?
don't tell kai but i steal his +reps so before he's out of +reps  can u donate me some +reps

>>I want to be in a good clan and I feel like I get along with everyone on RG, I would also like to join RG because my old clan got ruined because of someone.

>>raider

>> yes I’m 15

Do you have a mic?
>> yes

>>9- 2 active or something

>> ToxicHuman123#8193

What is your playtime?
>>1w 5d

>> I would like to think

What is your time zone?
>> GMT

>> not a bit

(07-12-2018, 10:59 PM)Jamezy Wrote: Why do you want to join RG?
>>I want to be in a good clan and I feel like I get along with everyone on RG, I would also like to join RG because my old clan got ruined because of someone.

>>raider

>> yes I’m 15

Do you have a mic?
>> yes

>>9- 2 active or something

>> ToxicHuman123#8193

What is your playtime?
>>1w 5d

>> I would like to think

What is your time zone?
>> GMT

>> not a bit

Accepted! You better be ready for that gayness.
Big Boi Ex Staff

>>Because I know many people in there such as Craigo, King Slayer, etc.

>> Defender or builder either one. I'm not a master builder though.

>> I'm 12 but I'm not very toxic, when I am its usually ironically like "Don't touch me im a fucking epic gamer"

Do you have a mic?
>> Yes, Blue yeti blackout

>> 3 recent, 10 from over a month ago.

>> Yes, cedersmuh#5215

What is your playtime?
>> 4d 17 hrs

>> Yeah, thats why I had to alias and dissasosiate from any clans until now.

What is your time zone?
>> NA East

>> Yes heil mein fuhrer Ben Shapiro
yeet

can i join lol
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]