Your SteamID
>>STEAM_0:1:101574526

Who banned you?
>>RG Wilum

What is the stated reason?
>>RDM FailRP NITRP Staff disrespect

Ban Duration?
>>5 days

Why should you be unbanned? (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>I should be unbanned because i was protecting a base being mass raided over and over again by dozens of swat and other theifs for no reason. I was killing these people because raiding is against the law and they were all actively shooting. An admin then took me and wouldnt listen to what i had to say and was just going to ban me so i asked for a proper admin who wasnt 5 years old and would actually listen to what happened as he knew nothing about the situation. pls unban  

Do you have any evidence

(07-12-2018, 10:28 PM)Owner | QWebbse Wrote: Do you have any evidence

any evidence of what?

(07-12-2018, 10:30 PM)Jake :/ Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 10:28 PM)Owner | QWebbse Wrote: Do you have any evidence

any evidence of what?

Evidence to back your claims..
Big Boi Ex Staff

Well my friend was there but no i didnt record any of it because i didnt think it would be this big a deal.

(07-12-2018, 10:53 PM)Jake :/ Wrote: Well my friend was there but no i didnt record any of it because i didnt think it would be this big a deal.

Without proof it'll be quite hard to get unbanned from a situation like this but anyway from the way you phrased it in the appeal you were being quite disrespectful to Wilum by saying he is 5 years old. It's alright to want another staff member to do your sit but you don't have to go disrespect that staff member.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 11:00 PM by Jake :/.)

Its quite hard to be respectful to someone who is banning you and refuses to listen to your side of the story and ban you. And even if i should be banned for calling him a 5 year old its way too long of a ban.

Can i maybe speak with you in a discord call?

(07-12-2018, 10:58 PM)Jake :/ Wrote: Its quite hard to be respectful to someone who is banning you and refuses to listen to your side of the story and ban you. And even if i should be banned for calling him a 5 year old its way too long of a ban.

Can i maybe speak with you in a discord call?

If I can get my headset to work sure, I'll join one of the voice chats in hawkservers discord
Big Boi Ex Staff

If you were a part of that base, and you were INSIDE. This ban was unfair if you weren't a part of that base, it doesn't even matter that you counter, as long as you aren't part of the base you aren't allowed to counter. If you've killed over 3 people that's a mistaken ban for MRDM - 2 weeks. Just because it's a law, you aren't allowed to enforce it as a non-government member. ALSO if you were a government unit you couldn't kill other units raiding said base. Evidence is not proven, so this ban is fair as of now. Give evidence and this may be removed.
[Image: unknown.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 12:13 PM by willum.)

Mkay, Hi Jake,
We spoke about this yesterday in a voice call,
I would like to further expand on what I was saying...

So, There was a sit for you RDMing so I headed over to the 'reporter' to find you killing a thief immediately.
Whatever you did after that lead me to move you away and freeze you to stop doing anything further,
Then, As I have recently joined the staff team, and I like to clarify what to do before taking action, I wrote in staff chat what do I do for RDM and something else I explained to them (Sorry can't remember, Should have filmed it.)
They explained ban him for RDM, FailRP and NITRP ( 2 weeks ) so I typed !xban in to which you responded, "Can I get a good admin who isn't 5 years old" So I added staff-disrespect onto the reasoning for the ban,
Even though my memory is a bit rough from yesterday and I am quite annoyed I didn't film it,
I still settle with my point of RDM, NITRP and Staff disrespect.

Thanks.
[Image: giphy.gif]