Kenny unban Appeal NO SIT

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 11:08 PM by Kenny.)

Your RP Name

>>Kenny.

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:29366462

Who banned you?*
>> Dorange

What is the stated reason?*
>> Mass Disrespect/Treating to RDM
Which was a joke

Ban Duration?*
>> 5 Day Ban

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Again banned without a sit to explain my actions i was building a mega base someone was getting 4+ people to do this while i was
building the base and poof i was banned without a sit which was not good

Mass Disrespect 
Call it all you like im venting my fustian that a admin Respond my sit of racism and rudness 10 mins after i call it to come to me then fly's way it was an utter shambles of a display 
I get Killed for running for something I admit I didn't advert steal and they didn't advert steal so I thought it was fair not take it any further i vent my 
anger at the staff team just not tp back to me after been killed there someone saying the n word though voice chat and you take 10 mins to respond.

Treating to rdm
I spawn in as a and say im Going MASS RDM AS A JOKE ! (Can you not take a joke) 
And say going rdm i should said it was joke 
You can check logs i didnt kill anyone when i was on wtf ! Really think i would Mass RDM A ex staff member come on !

NO SIT AT ALL TO EXPLAIN TO MYSELF NOT FAIR  THE BAN https://imgur.com/a/2a5FIbM
Im rarely on the server anymore this how i get treated?

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 11:08 PM by Generic Dorange Ump.)

First of all, I said 'threatening to rdm' not 'rdm' there's a difference. Every single time you come on you call people retards and you mass disrespect people every single bloody second of the day on hawk. I spoke to Kai about whether I should ban you or not and I gave him all of the evidence he needed from chat of you blatantly mass disrespecting players and he allowed me to ban you. I don't need to bring you into a sit if you've already been spoken to by staff on previous occasions to stop disrespecting because clearly it doesn't work trying to knock some sense into you.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 11:12 PM by Kenny.)

(07-12-2018, 11:08 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote: First of all, I said 'threatening to rdm' not 'rdm' there's a difference. Every single time you come on you call people retards and you mass disrespect people every single bloody second of the day on hawk. I spoke to Kai about whether I should ban you or not and I gave him all of the evidence he needed from chat of you blatantly mass disrespecting players and he allowed me to ban you. I don't need to bring you into a sit if you've already been spoken to by staff on previous occasions to stop disrespecting because clearly it doesn't work trying to knock some sense into you.

Who was i threatening to rdm because only time i did that was when first spawn in ? As A Joke its
a JOKE CHILL

BEING RETARDS TO ME CALLING ME NAMES THOUGH VOICE CHAT STAFF TAKING 10 MINS TO RESPOND WTF ?

Where is my premium Rank

No sit is No Fair How Could You ?

Constantly I get called names though voice chat I call admins they don't help what can i do im treated unfairly and lack respect to me is shocking

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 11:14 PM by Generic Dorange Ump.)

As an ex staff member surely you should know that it's quite concerning where a known toxic player joins and says 'im going to rdm'. I literally asked Kai whether I should ban you or not and he allowed me to ban you for 5d. If you want to ask about there being no sit then it's because we had enough evidence to ban you on the spot. As I just mentioned you're ex-staff.. You should know mass disrespect is not wanted in Hawk and you proceed to do it every time you join the server even after you've been told off for it by other staff members.

Also, if you want to report someone go onto the report a player thread don't complain about it in your ban appeal it doesn't back up your point much.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 11:18 PM by Kenny.)

(07-12-2018, 11:13 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote: As an ex staff member surely you should know that it's quite concerning where a known toxic player joins and says 'im going to rdm'. I literally asked Kai whether I should ban you or not and he allowed me to ban you for 5d. If you want to ask about there being no sit then it's because we had enough evidence to ban you on the spot. As I just mentioned you're ex-staff.. You should know mass disrespect is not wanted in Hawk and you proceed to do it every time you join the server even after you've been told off for it by other staff members.

Your repeating yourself IT WAS A JOKE 

People always make threats to me 24/7 Is that Fair?

So you think its ok to ban me without sit and not letting me explain myself ? is that a new rule of the staff team NO SITS INSTA BAN ?

I'm repeating myself because you're not lisening to me. A joke is not funny when it's a threat to the rules. How are you going to explain calling a shit ton of people a retard in chat? I can't express to you how many times I've seen you on the server just utterly going balls deep on someone just because they shot you by accident or because they RDM'd you. I've been in a sit with you before where the only thing you've done is throw curses at the other player. It's not acceptable at all Kenny.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 11:27 PM by Kenny.)

(07-12-2018, 11:23 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote: I'm repeating myself because you're not lisening to me. A joke is not funny when it's a threat to the rules. How are you going to explain calling a shit ton of people a retard in chat? I can't express to you how many times I've seen you on the server just utterly going balls deep on someone just because they shot you by accident or because they RDM'd you. I've been in a sit with you before where the only thing you've done is throw curses at the other player. It's not acceptable at all Kenny.

Yeh im sorry for the RDM Joke ? all i need say in a sit and its delt with wont do it again

So its fair for admins take forever on sits when i report racism they dont respond when people call me names i call admin they fail to respond
Making names about me and threats about me

NO SIT WAS MADE FOR THIS BAN YOU KNOW IT

I said I didnt Advert they didnt advert so i didnt take anymore action ? (About the RDM)

I hope you realise it would have been 5 days even without the threatening to ban I don't know why you are complaining so much about it. You can't use the excuse 'OH YEAH BUT OTHER PEOPLE DISRESPECT ME THAT MEANS IT'S OKAY!?!?!!' it's the most autistic excuse you can use mate.. You can't deny at all that you don't mass disrespect. This ban is deserved and you know it your ego is just too big to admit that you're wrong for once.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018, 11:29 PM by Kenny.)

(07-12-2018, 11:27 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote: I hope you realise it would have been 5 days even without the threatening to ban I don't know why you are complaining so much about it. You can't use the excuse 'OH YEAH BUT OTHER PEOPLE DISRESPECT ME THAT MEANS IT'S OKAY!?!?!!' it's the most autistic excuse you can use mate.. You can't deny at all that you don't mass disrespect. This ban is deserved and you know it your ego is just too big to admit that you're wrong for once.

Because i was banned without a sit I commit no rdm and im venting my anger at admins who fail respond to RACISM ? And Verbal Abuse So Thats ok then Racism Verbal Abuse ?

I hope you realise the second I banned you, your sit was claimed and you were brung by a staff member. If you decide to disagree with me because you think It's too much of a coincidence then too bad.. This isn't the staff member's fault this is your own fault for being such a cunt to other players.
Big Boi Ex Staff