Doggo Staff application

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 05:30 PM by Doggo225.)

In-Game Name
>> Doggo

Preferred Name
>> Doggo

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted and omega(accidentally bought 2 upgrade packs)

Date of Birth
>> 12/07/2004.

Country
>> Great Britian

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 3d 21h (I think)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 8 in total (I got these warns as I was getting used to Darkrp.)

Have you been banned before?
>> No.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes, Especially on weekends

What is your Discord Username?
>> ]|I{•--» ????? «--•}I|[#2328, on Hawk: RG Doggo (for discord name u can find me on hawk servers under omega rank)

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 141| Level 6 | #688

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes/no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> None.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Kinda only know some though.

!xban - Ban a user in a simple way using a GUI / a menu.

!kick [UN (Username)] [Reason] - Kick a selected user manually for the chosen reason.

!ban [UN] [Reason] - Ban a user manually for a selected reason.

!bring [UN] - Bring the selected player to your location.

!return [UN] / @ - Return the selected player to the location he was brought from | Return all of the users in the straight FOV (Field Of View).

!goto [UN] - Teleports you to the selected user.

!plogs - Opens the logs (can show kills, chat logs, damage logs, etc.).

!gag [UN] - Disable the ability of the selected player to use In-Game VC (Voice Chat).

!slap [UN] [DMG Amount] - Removes amount of HP from the selected user.

!god - Enables god mode upon your self, you can't die.

!ungod - Disables god mode.

!mute [UN] - Disable the ability of the selected user to speak (use of chat).

!jail [UN] [Time] - Creates a square of bars blocking the selected user for the selected amount of time.

!warn [UN] [Reason] - Add a warning to the selected player for the selected reason.

How often can you moderate the server?
>>1-3 Hours a day on weekdays. 5-6 on Weekends

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> depending on day again. on weekdays probs 25-30 on weekends around 40

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I'm Doggo,
I have been on other servers as well like some militaryRP and knew the rules back to front and sometimes proving admins wrong in certain cases. I like to play Gmod and I have always wanted to be an admin. I also will be active and able to do many Sits.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> You should hire me because I am able to help the server with its understaffed problem. I am also able to memorise most of the rules and is able to clarify any question or help with any sits. My main objectives is to help the server to the fullest and help the players of this server. most of my objectives will change as I get more used to the staff. I know most rules right now and I am also making a good comfortable switch from MilitaryRP to DarkRP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM - Random Death Match.
Killing a player/players for invalid RP reason.
Doggo killed James for saying hello (example)

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking NLR - Breaking New Life Rule.
Going back to the last place you got killed/died at before 3 minutes passed.

Doggo was killed by James at fountain then goes back to attack James

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP - Fail Role-Play.
When a player breaks a certain server rule he FailRP's.

Doggo self-supplies himself as gun dealer.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>  Trolling / NITRP (No Intention To RP)
Going in-game with no intention to Role-Play, just doing random stuff that's not related to RP.
Doggo takes the biggest prop available and traps people in it (also proptrap)

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> If there are 4 sits, and I'm the only staff in-game I would take the most important sit eg if the sits were MRDM,RDM,(a question) or owned doors I would take MRDM first and tell others in OOC to wait patiently.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would immediately freeze james and ask him what is he doing. After I explain to him he isn't allowed to do that i would ban him for 2 weeks for MRDA then unarrest all arrested people.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would wait for tasid to make a sit, then I would bring him and Katie. I would also bring the tramp. firstly I would explain to Katie that she is not allowed to kill tasid as he did it in self defence. If she knew that then I would warn her for RDM. If she didn't I would just give her a Verbal. As for the tramp I would ask him why he tried to attack Tasid. If no valid reason is given I would warn for ARDM.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 05:30 PM by Owner | QWebbse.)

+reps
+discord score
+time in server

-reps
-C+P ULX
-Lack detail
-some answers aren't accurate

Overall, -REP for C+p and lack of effort/detail. Also any admins see this please check dyno's application as i think the ULX is exactly the same .

You don't meet the requirements
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Denied.

You don't meet the requirements.