Wiptis application

In-Game Name
>> Wipti

Preferred Name
>> Wipti

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted, premium

Date of Birth
>> 13 of April and 2004 

Country
>> Switzerland (EU)

Timezone
>> UTC + 1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 2D and 2Hours

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 3 total and 2active

Have you been banned before?
>> i cant remember if i did 

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> kinda 

What is your Discord Username?
>> Wipti#9346

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 1K

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes i do

!goto - teleports to Player
!jail - jails Person
!bring - Brings Person
!return - returnds Person
!ban - bans the Person
!gag - Mutes the selected Person
!noclip - Noclips yourself
!lohs - Opens the logs
!god - Godmode so you cant get killed 
!Freeze - freezes the Player completely
!slay - Kill the Player
!cloak - Makes yourself invisible
!uncloak - Makes yourself visible

How often can you moderate the server?
>> everyday like 3-5H and on the Weekend 10-15H if i dont Sleep very long

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> 50-100 if i only do sits and if they dont go Long and 30-45 if i do other stuff too

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I Play many RP games for example Unturned and i was a admin on a Server but that wasnt RP. In my freetime i like to game and Play Tabletennis every Tuesday. I like to go in School cause i learn stuff every day my favorite School subject is Math cause im very good at it. I am very friendly and dont get upset if someone Raids me orsomething else. I do feel with People so if someone is crying i am upset cause i dont like when People cry.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> my target is to make the Server fun and punish People who break the rules i like to handle Peoples sits and if People wait Long for their sits i will do it directly if the sit isnt gonna get claimed in 5mins. Everyone should be treated the same way and be respectfull towards members. I may have a sqeaky voice but i am very mature and i dont cry because of a small Thing as 10yr old do. Rules apply to everyone and even staff. If someone abuses their Rights i will talk to the Person and hope they know what their doing. I will work hard for the Server even if im a member sometimes i dont look in Chat. If i get any commands from People above my rank i will do their command. I can tell my opinion to everything if i have one. I take my time to think sometimes it takes for me Long to Think and i do faults sometimes and Humans do faults and we can learn from faults.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM stand for "Random Death Match" this mean if someone kills someone without a valid reason for example "I killed him cause hes Talking" that is RDM cause would you kill someone in RL if someones Talking NO. 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR is "New Life Rule" that means if you die you lose everything that you know besides that you have a base and …. If you die you dont know who killed you before and revengeRDM is not tollerated 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is for example I mug someone and the mugged guy says "kill me" that means FailRP you have to Fear your life in any case 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is annoying someone for unvalid reason for example I block Tasid inside a box that means trolling and if hes calling a admin i will undo that so he doesnt have proof of me "Trolling"

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I will take the one that has been waiting for the longest so he doesnt get upste About it and I will ask a other staff if he could handle the other sits. If no Staff is on I will go through every sit after the other one so im not under pressur.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> bring him to me and Freeze him instantly and ban him for 20160mins cause that is the Right Duration if you look on the staff handbook (im smart aint i) . After that i will unarrest everyone who got arrested by him Smile

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> First I would teleport both Tasid and Katie to the Admin room so I can talk to them both and get both sides of their stories. If the tramp and Katie were both friends and had no justified reason for killing Tasid I would warn Katie for RDM and tell the tramp to not try attempt to kill another user without a valid reason. If i dont know what to do at that Point i would ask a other staff if he could help me.

Smile 

+reps 

+ULX knowledge is good
+Good Game time
+Admin experience
+will be on quite a lot
+warnings quite low

Neurtal
detail is decent ( could have done more)

-reps
might have been banned

Overall I think you have potential as i have seen your RP and problem solving skills in game personally its a +REP from me Smile Good Luck

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 06:53 PM by Wipti.)

(08-12-2018, 06:26 PM)Owner | QWebbse Wrote: +reps 

+ULX knowledge is good
+Good Game time
+Admin experience
+will be on quite a lot
+warnings quite low

Neurtal
detail is decent ( could have done more)

-reps
might have been banned

Overall I think you have potential as i have seen your RP and problem solving skills in game personally its a +REP from me Smile
Thank you very much. I dont remember if i got banned once or kicked

Can't remember if you were banned?

im sorry what
-Gamer Grill

(08-12-2018, 08:22 PM)Soap-Chan Wrote: Can't remember if you were banned?

im sorry what
tf r u Talking About but okay do you like my application any -rep or +rep ???

(08-12-2018, 08:35 PM)Wipti Wrote:

im sorry what

She's questioning you about how you can't remember whether you've been banned or not. And you sounded a bit aggressive in that sentence so chill a bit lmao
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 09:13 PM by Wipti.)

(08-12-2018, 08:57 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 08:35 PM)Wipti Wrote:

im sorry what

She's questioning you about how you can't remember whether you've been banned or not. And you sounded a bit aggressive in that sentence so chill a bit lmao
i dont remember cause ist been a Long time i wasnt agressiv there xD but ok haha Smile EDIT: and i cant remember Things good like im 14 and i cant even remember what happened when i was 13 xD (ik that im dumb at one Point)

'tf r u talking about' doesn't sound very friendly to me. It's also not a very good reply to a staff member on your own staff application..
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018, 09:36 PM by Wipti.)

(08-12-2018, 09:19 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote: 'tf r u talking about' doesn't sound very friendly to me. It's also not a very good reply to a staff member on your own staff application..
I know ur Right 

Sry Soap Chan I apologize

Denied lol vault69 got restrained called me every word under the sun
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]