Hawk Servers

Legalize CHill's application for staff

In-Game Name
>>Legalize CHill

Preferred Name
>>CHill

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>08/07/2004

Country
>>England,United kingdom

Timezone
>>GMT+0

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>1 d 20mins

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>0

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>CHill0807#4350

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>110

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>>2.5 hours a day

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>10-20

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>i like to play RP games I used to play on FiveM and I like to use my freetime to play GMod or board games I also like to hang out with my friends on the weekends. One of my favourite hobbies is gaming and playing in gmod dark rp servers.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>You should hire me because i believe that the servers rules should be followed and that people who break the rules ruin the experience for other people trying to have fun on the server.
My objectives are to clean the server of trolls and people who come into the server to cause havoc and ruin other peoples gameplay experience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM is random death match it is when a player kills another player without a valid reason.

I kill Tasid because he was dancing

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR is new life rule it is when someone retuns to the area or scene they were killed which is fail RP the new life rule in this server is 3 mins

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is when something that is unrealistic happened. an example of this would be someone trying to mug you whilst you have a gun out

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> trolling is when someone does something that is annoying others.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>attend the most recent one and ask another admin or admins to sort out the others . if it is just me online i will go to each sit in order as quickly as possible.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>freeze him and tp him to me in a sit room question him and then ban him for 2 weeks for MRDA

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>take all of them to a sit room i would find out if katie and the tramp were based together if that was the case i would end the sit if not i will listen to each side of the story and then i would warn katie for RDM

You don't meet the requirements, mate.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2018, 05:19 PM by Gabe Itch.)

[Image: MerryHeftyGavial-size_restricted.gif]

(09-12-2018, 05:18 PM)Craigo hawkservers.co Wrote: [Image: MerryHeftyGavial-size_restricted.gif]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlVOJg23QZ0
[Image: ba76d1102a211c934a9bc81d25afd69e.png]

Denied, you don't meet requirements
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]