Hawk Servers

LR Unusual's staff APP

In-Game Name
>>LR Unusual.

Preferred Name
>>Unusual.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium.

Date of Birth
>>2005.

Country
>>Scotland.

Timezone
>>GMT.

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>4d 18hrs.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>10.

Have you been banned before?
>> yes it was for getting 10 warns.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>No.

What is your Discord Username?
>>Unusual.gaming#4909

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>46 I don't chat on most discord servers.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes there are commands like 
!bring <name>
!ban <name> <time> <reson>

!jail <name>
!kick <name>
!freze <name>
and some more.

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Allmost as long I am on the server.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>20-35.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>Im into coding and I do martial arts.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I would like to help develop the server and help people play the game correctly to enjoy it more. LR Ciaran the owner of LR and an admin on Halk has written something on a document about everyone in LR and wrote this.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unusual

Ciaran – Unusual is a great RP person, he is always following rules and has a lot to offer LR. He is giving good suggestions to the clan and is always helping other members. He does well to stay active and online throughout the time he has been here and will continue to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM - RandomDeathMatch - Randomly killing someone without a reason for it.
EXAMPLE
A player comes up to LR Unusual and kills him without a reason to do so.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR - NewLifeRule - when you break NLR you would interfere with your previous life like going back to where you died without waiting for a time limit to finish.
A player raids LR Unusual's gun store and gets killed then comes back ASAP.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP - FailRolePlay - Someone is not in character while roleplaying.
A player does /kill in the console while LR Unusual is mugging them.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling - Someone annoying another player for there own entertainment.
A player finds a way into a sit and mic spams when the admin is trying to speak.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>First of all, I will take a sit that will take the least amount of time and try and get some admins to help me take the rest.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>First of all, I would freeze him then I would bring any witnesses to the sit and confirm the act if it happened I check how many people he arrested by doing !logs if many people were arrested I would ban him for mass RDA if only one I would warn him for RDA.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>First of all, I would bring them to a sit and see if there was proof if there was proof I would warn the tramp for ARDM then warn Katie for RDM tasid would be free to go because that would be self-defence.

(Rushed the last part because I had to go)

You don't meet the requirements and you also didn't put enough detail into the application. Please don't rush it, just do it when you have time.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(10-12-2018, 07:51 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote: You don't meet the requirements and you also didn't put enough detail into the application. Please don't rush it, just do it when you have time.

Ok I will try to do it on the weekend when i have more time to think if it gets denied which it probably will

You don't have enough posts so...

(10-12-2018, 08:20 PM)Luxinare Wrote: You don't have enough posts so...

Nor Discord server score and also exceeds the warns limit.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Denied you don't meet requirements
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]