Premium

Date of Birth
25/11/2002

Country
UK

Timezone
GMT

Total Playtime
4W 5D, shown in the screenshot at the bottom of the page.

Total Warnings
19, one is recent but that is only because I hadn't fully read the new rules after returning from my long break. eighteen are old warnings and I have learn't from those warnings and wish to not get anymore. Shown in the screenshot at the bottom of the page.

Have you been banned before?
Yes, I was banned for False Terror MRDM as i blew up a crowd with a bank security which I misunderstood as a government official the ban was lifted after an appeal within an hour.

Are you active on the Website?
I am getting back into it, been a long time

What is your Discord Username?
ELECTR0ZED#4560

What is your server score?

Do you have any relatives on the server?
No

Do you know how to use ULX?
Yes, I used to be staff on Hawk and reached the moderator rank.

How often can you moderate the server?
Most of the time I can be online daily

How many sits can you do within a day?
Probably 10-100 depending on my availability that day

Describe your personality and hobbies
I enjoy computer gaming and programming. I enjoy gaming of the fact you can enter another world with unlimited possibilities and have fun. I enjoy programming for the ability to create almost anything with the correct amount of skill.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives?
My objectives are you to improve the servers moderation and the players to give them a more welcoming and enjoyable experience in the server. I am a long time player on Hawk and have enjoyed the server personally from the start. I used to be staff on the server and enjoyed my period of time that I was part of the staffing community. I had fun with the staff and players and kept the community an enjoyable place and wish to be accepted once again to continue that streak. I am a long time Garrys Mod player with 3000+ hours on record so I understand a lot of the features of the game, I play DarkRP as my main gamemode and rarely play any other gamemodes. I started playing Hawk around this time last year and was able to watch the evolution of the server. I am able to follow the rules and take orders well. I can respect everyone equally and be open about others opinions. I can enforce the rules and ensure players understand where they went wrong if they break the rules so they and everyone else can have a better experience on the server and improve the environment. I can be strict and laid back depending on the situation and ensure the right actions are taken on a situation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
Random death match is when a player decides to kill another player without a valid reason.

Example: If another player kills another player with a reason which does not align with the rules or laws.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
New life rule is where a player would return to their death position or remember RP information from their past life.

Example: A player dies in a raid and remembers there killer and confronts him or attacks him.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
FailRP is when a player does something unrealistic or doesn't fit with the RP flow.

Example: A player decides to kidnap another player at gunpoint, the kidnapped player then pulls out a weapon and decides to shoot back.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
Trolling is when a player makes the decision to harass or annoy another player.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
I would first assess the severity of each sit, if one is a Mass RDM sit I prioritize it as it can affect a large amount of players experience. If the sits are all generic I would take them in chronological order.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
I would first removes the players ability to arrest others by either freezing or jailing. I would then ask the player of his motives to arrest multiple people without a valid reason. If the reason is invalid I would proceed to ban the player for the specified time on the Handbook.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
I would first proceed by gathering all the involved players in a secure location and asking them for each of their sides of the story. I would then make a judgement depending on the stories as to who was in the wrong and punish them accordingly.

[Image: FCF67E849E44D39DC9EA2BD6D9E1FF9FC444721D]

Overall +rep
You're active, you're ex-staff and from what I've seen of you, you're an overall nice guy. The warn count is a bit high but only 4 are active so I can let that slide a bit. There is alot of detail in this, you have alot of posts, playtime and server score. You deserve staff again in my opinion. Good luck!
Big Boi Ex Staff

Absolutely +rep.

ELECTR0ZED is an ex-staff, he parted ways from Hawk when he was inactive due to school stuff in July. His knowledge of the rules is very firm and he's one of the most dedicated and mature individuals I've ever met on Hawk. He has a lot of potential, and I'm more than certain that he'll get the job done in the best way he can do. Personality-wise, he's very humble and understanding - friendly overall. Nothing about anger issues or anything that will / would affect his experience as a staff member, he has no obstacles for his way up to his previous position if he stays like that. -- He might have a lot of warns due to his past in Hawk, but only 1 of the warnings are recently, the rest is from 2017. He has stated before that he has changed (when he applied for a few months back) and he proved himself worthy, as he's still is.

Yus, good luck!

Thanks Generic and Kai!

+rep
He’s got a sad amount of playtime
He knows the rules very well
Nice /not disrespectful
Helps out the newbs
Overall amazing human bean
+rep or mum gae 

+rep
Was an ex-staff which implies that he knows ULX quite well. Besides, unlike other ex-staff members, he actually got familiar with the new rules and the new community before actually applying. I consider that decision pretty mature and it shows initiative from him. Besides, I have met him in-game a couple times and he was a ton of fun to be around and also pretty friendly. He is overall pretty active and has put time into being so. The application is both detailed, accurate and concise.

Would love this man as staff Boi
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+rep

Ex-staff
Really active friendly and is an og player
You have an amazing amount of playtime

Hope to see you on the staff team

Thanks Jeff, Shadow and Luxinare

-rep toxic
[Image: UsWPhQ9.png]

+REPS
+Really Helpfull
+Ex staff
+Great Player
+Loads of game time
+Discord score
+Experienced
+See him online everyday
+Very mature
+Understanding
+OG player
+has more experience than most staff members XD
+Has more game time than most staff members XD
+Good at RP
+Maks his point clear
+detailed

Overall Big +REP from me i hope you get accepted.