Hawk Servers

Jeff's Improved app (hopefully)

(This post was last modified: 18-12-2018, 04:18 PM by VAUXHALL CORSA 1.2 LITRE DIESEL. Edit Reason: Updated my Playtime and my score )

In-Game Name
>> RG Jeff

Preferred Name
>> Jeff/Kavan (real name)

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted, Omega

Date of Birth
>> 29 / 09 / 2003

Country
>> Wales

Timezone
>> GMT 

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 2d 19hrs https://gyazo.com/f738ce039ad46c234b52c503c7f00f8f

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 active  https://gyazo.com/d2a95fe7fba2d5a76458698c1af34aa3

Have you been banned before?
>> no

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> yes check every couple of hours and I like to reply to the most relevant threads

What is your Discord Username?
>> My namea Jeff#8606

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 1886 https://gyazo.com/c615b276dd6ba0f23344f0d0e817d4a9

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> yes , for example:
!Goto “RG Jeff”
!Bring “RG Jeff”
!Return “RG Jeff”
!Jail “RG Jeff”
!Unjail “RG Jeff”
!Slap “RG Jeff” (damage)
!Freeze “RG Jeff”
!plogs / logs
!kick “RG Jeff” (reason)
!ban “RG Jeff” (time s m h d w) (reason)
!cloak “RG Jeff”
!uncloak “RG Jeff”

There are also different prefixes you can use for quick access for example @ can be used to use a command On a player in front of you use with caution though it can be accidentally used on the wrong person , another prefix is ^ which can be used to use a command on yourself without using your name for example : ” !cloak ^” these can be used to have quick access binds .

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Usually every day however some weekends I like to go out with my friends usually a Saturday or a Friday but whichever one it is I’m on all day the next day/ day before so

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> A soon as they come 

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I Think I have a good sense of humor and I’m optimistic, generous, fair, but strict, fun, can take a joke. I like a bit of banter with my mates I’m also very hard working and can be focused at times but it comes a little harder for me to stay focused at all times. My hobbies are gaming obviously I had my first console(Xbox original) when I was about 8 and then I moved on to ps starting with the ps3 and then moved on to the 360 and then back to the ps4 , and now I have a Pc (master race ) and I can play probably my most enjoyed game ever GMOD , also every Wednesday I go to kickboxing so I’m very disciplined and that mainly helps me stay focused, however, I don’t plan on doing any fighting anytime soon.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> You should hire me for the experience I have in being an admin on dark rp and death run, as some now I used to be a super admin on a server that got shutdown last year, Frittle gaming, shutdown because the owner couldn’t afford to keep it running, unfortunate for me I stopped playing gmod for a while after this. 
     Despite my downfall I’m back into gmod and I’m hoping to get back into being a moderator again and playing dark rp again, I have never been demoted from a staff position however I will admit I have been strked before but everyone makes mistakes right? I am dedicated and i love doing sits , literally can go days just doing sits, i think a lot of people in the server now are familiar with me and i always report when i feel like rules have been broken .
     My objectives as staff are to make sure the community stays healthy , make sure the server is running smoothly , it is also a duty to make sure all questions about rules and such are answered , I should be a good example for all players on how to act.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> ‘RDM’ Is Random Death Match meaning when a player has killed or tried to kill someone without valid rp reasons , for example Jeff is an innocent bystander viciously murdered by James for no reason therefore James has RDMed Jeff 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking the ‘New life Rule’ is where a player has died and in his new life is using information regarding the life he had prior to the one he has now , for example James gets killed in a raid and then James returns the the raid and kills the raiders to make sure his loot is safe 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> ’FailRP’ is a term used for when someone does something out of Character or RP ,for example James is in the middle of getting mugged and instead of denying to pay or paying he decides to pull out a gun on the mugger who is already holding him At gunpoint .

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>  Trolling is usually referred to as being a ‘Minge’ which means to play on the server with no intention to rp and just make the server miserable for people, for example James joins the server mic spamming saying the n word all over chat and Mass RDMing everyone 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Try to contact other staff and ask for help in discord or In game and start taking the claims instead of RP

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> First I would freeze James and take him to a sit area , then I would check logs for how many people he arrested and their names , if it was more that 3 I would ban him for MRDA which is a 2 Week ban, if not I would warn him for RDA however many times he RDAd someone , then I would unarrest the falsely arrested players 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> First I would take all three of them to a sit , then I would ask the tramp why he was trying to kill tasid , If it was an invalid reason I would warn him for RDM, if the reason was valid however, and Tasid had falsely tried to kill the tramp then I would warn tasid, next I would check if the tramp and Katie were associated with each other (basing together) and if not then there was no reason for Katie to kill tasid and I would warn her for RDM , then I would ask the Falsely killed players if they needed a refund .
+rep or mum gae 

+rep
Detail
Warns

-rep
Playtime

Either than that it's +rep

Get more playtime

(15-12-2018, 08:32 AM)Luxinare Wrote: +rep
Detail
Warns

-rep
Playtime

Either than that it's +rep

Get more playtime

Working on It !
+rep or mum gae 

Too much blue

(This post was last modified: 18-12-2018, 04:10 PM by Beb Rass.)

(15-12-2018, 01:32 PM)tasid Wrote: Too much blue

needs more chicken

Overall neutral
You have a good amount of posts, you have alot of detail in your application and you have ULX knowledge. I know you're a nice person since you're in my organisation (not biased at all) so yeah, good luck!

btw work on ur time and it will be a +rep
Big Boi Ex Staff

Overall + rep

+ reps
+ good server score
+ Active
+ Only 1 warn
+ Detailed application

- reps
- Only 1 day of playtime
-  Firestorm959 {Ex-Admin} 

(This post was last modified: 15-12-2018, 02:18 PM by VAUXHALL CORSA 1.2 LITRE DIESEL.)

(15-12-2018, 01:32 PM)tasid Wrote: Too much blue

Would you like me to change it for you? haha

Thanks for all the Feedback guys!
+rep or mum gae 

+Reps
warns
active

-Reps
farms hours and posts

Overall, =Rep. Good luck!
-Gamer Grill

+Rep