Your SteamID*
>> https://steamcommunity.com/id/Player45346365/

Who banned you?*
>> ?

What is the stated reason?*
>> MRDA MRDM

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I was with 3 friends and our shop was being vandalized and invaded by people we asked to leave multiple times. The people broke nlr multiple times. The admin put me in a cage and banned me without telling me anything. 

(This post was last modified: 15-12-2018, 03:54 PM by ksaboy323 ¬ Hellcase.com.)

You killed bunch of people and you tried to kill me in front of an Admin so the admin jailed you and banned you so you don't massRDM more

also you were walking in the street killing people nobody went inside your shop
+rep or flat earth

(15-12-2018, 03:53 PM)ksaboy323 Wrote: You killed bunch of people and you tried to kill me in front of an Admin so the admin jailed you and banned you so you don't massRDM more

also you were walking in the street killing people nobody went inside your shop

No people were harrasing us and vandalising it we told them to go and they didnt so we killed everyone and also swat wanted to check so we killed them and everyone broke nlr

I need to know who banned you so I can get them to respond.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

Hello, I was the admin that banned you.
I had around 5 reports of you MRDMing people in the streets, not in a shop at all, and there were no adverted warnings in the logs from you.
Also, you weren't banned for MRDA. Just MRDM.
I had a look in the logs, to see if there were adverts or raids, but nothing came up, also, I saw you killing people in the streets.

Thank you.
-Gamer Grill

(15-12-2018, 06:10 PM)Soap-Chan Wrote: Hello, I was the admin that banned you.
I had around 5 reports of you MRDMing people in the streets, not in a shop at all, and there were no adverted warnings in the logs from you.
I had a look in the logs, to see if there were adverts or raids, but nothing came up, also, I saw you killing people in the streets.

Thank you.

So you jail me without saying anything and ban me. And it wasn't random rdm, I was owning a shop and guarding it.

(15-12-2018, 06:23 PM)100 Wrote:
(15-12-2018, 06:10 PM)Soap-Chan Wrote: Hello, I was the admin that banned you.

Thank you.

So you jail me without saying anything and ban me. And it wasn't random rdm, I was owning a shop and guarding it.

You weren't. I witnessed you RDM 2 people. Outside, on the streets. I jailed you so you would stop RDMing, and when I looked at the logs I saw RDM. (No adverts or anything)  So I obviousaly banned you
-Gamer Grill

Denied
Considering there is witnesses saying you mrdmed as well as soap checking logs I don't believe you should be unbanned.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]