Hawk Servers

ShrekIsSwegs' Staff application

In-Game Name
>>ShrekIsSweg

Preferred Name
>>Shrek

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
>>User

Date of Birth
>>11/2/2004

Country
>>Denmark

Timezone
>>GMT +1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>19 hrs

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>1

Have you been banned before?
>> I have never been banned.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes.

What is your Discord Username?
>>ShrekIsSweg #9974

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>282

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>>5-6 hours weekday.9 -10 hours weekend

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>It does depend on how many reports/rulebreakers there are but it would probably range between 60 - 70.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I am a friendly person that enjoys gaming's amazing immersion and believe  all people should have equal opportunities to do things.I hate rule breakers and exploiters,they just don't understand  that gaming can be fun without making other people frustrated.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I believe the staff team at hawk are on a mission,a mission to eradicate every rulebreaker or exploiter that comes here.I hope to be part of this mission as I detest people that find it 'fun' to break the rules I hope I can be part of this mission as I have a tendency to never stop until the job is complete.

I hope to help the staff team at hawk in every way possible so I can finally eradicate rulebreakers on this server so it can be a better place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Random death match.Killng a player without a valid RP reason. Example:Tasid kills October because he doesn't like him.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>New Life rule.After dying,A player returns to the place of death before the NLR time(three minutes)has passed. Example: tasid gets killed by shadow charmer in a raid and immediately returns to kill them

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>Fail roleplay. When somebody does something completely out of character in a roleplay area. Example: A Swat officer orders a hit on a civilian.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when someone messes around with somebody,specifically to annoy them.Example: tasid walks into a base mic spamming and spawning props while the resident is building.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I would  finish a current sit that I am in if I am.Then go in order to the age of the reports and do them as quickly and professionally as I can

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>First of all I would place him in an area where he cannot MRDA anymore.Then ask him what his reasons were for arresting all those people,then ban him for 2 weeks.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would bring all three of them into a sit then ask the tramp what his reasons were for attempting to kill tasid(Warn if invalid reason)Then ask Katie why she killed Tasid,if it is an Invalid reason(which I in this situation it probably is)warn Katie for RDM .

[url=https://hawkservers.co/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=2][/url]

+reps
Not banned before

-reps
Under-detailed
Low playtime
More than 1 warn/day of playtime
Low server score
Los forum posts
Post-farming on forums
Doesn't unarrest the people in the MRDA situation
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

-rep
very poor app
bad answer for MRDA Situation
Low Discord
Low Playtime
+rep or mum gae 

Excuse me wtf.you cant -rep me for things i meet the requirement in I meet the requirement in both discord and playtime and you -rep it ? ??????

(This post was last modified: 16-12-2018, 04:13 PM by sungiol.)

me: doesn't meet requirements, 19 hours
plat: the requirement is 18 hours.
me: WAHUIGYDFASHUKYLDAH,UKSHSIUALHDASHJKLADSHJIGLYADSYUKGDGAYISGYDASYGU

This is awful. -Rep. Please, the application is so bad, and hes so immature. This application sucks. WHY did we lower the requirements.
-Gamer Grill

Overall -rep
You've been called out multiple times for post farming and you continued to do so. For example, +rep/-rep reasons above. I personally don't think you're mature enough or active enough to be staff anyway. Good luck.
Big Boi Ex Staff

Overall -Rep
Post farmed like crazy
Barely meets requirements
Never seen in game

(This post was last modified: 16-12-2018, 04:20 PM by Firestorm959.)

Overall A BIG FAT - rep

+ reps
Not banned before

- reps
Not detailed
playtime 
Server Score
Post-farming 
-  Firestorm959 {Ex-Admin} 

ok 1.I post farmed once when I DIDN'T know the rules or even what post farming was and 2. my playtime and sever score exceed the requirement so why are u -repping me for it?

Once?????? You've been -repped on the forums 3 times for it and I've seen countless staff applications where you just say '+rep reasons above'.
Big Boi Ex Staff