Hawk Servers

Pilot's Staff application

(This post was last modified: 16-12-2018, 11:25 PM by ThePilotWhoCantFly.)

In-Game Name
>> Currently TKS SLDR Pilot

Preferred Name
>> Don't really Mind

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
>> Trusted 

Date of Birth
>> 07/09/03

Country
>> England / UK

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 week 3 days 3 hours 32 minutes                    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...reenshots/

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 3 but these all were about a year ago. recently I have had none    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1593119265

Have you been banned before?
>>  Yes, but this was nothing to do with anything in-game. It was to do with me and my friend making a server. If you would like to read the whole story please follow this link   -->    https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=6694

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> No/Yes as I have only recently started playing again on this server. I will be active in the future though

What is your Discord Username?
>> My Discord Username is emilio!#1319

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> My server score is (not sure which one)      Server Rank :  # 217     Server Exp: 1908

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes/no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No I do not

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes as I have been staff on this server around a year ago. Some examples include

!bring <playername>
!goto <playername>
!xban <playername>
!kick <playername>
!jail <playername>
!jailtp <playername>
!return <playername>
!cloak <playername>
!noclip <playername>

You can also do all of these in the menu by typing !menu

How often can you moderate the server?
>> I can moderate the server each day around 2 hours or more. Some weekend I may be at my father's house

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Depending on the amount of reports in a day +50.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I have always loved helping people and whenever I have a chance I will take it, I also enjoy making new friends and having conversations with people. If I anyone needs help I try to be as fast as possible. Some hobbies of mine include: Gaming (obv), Air Cadets (Shooting, flying if you have the chance recommend it to anyone)

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>

1.) I have been staff before on this server around a year ago and no one ever complained about me. Also, I have been staff on another server before around 2 years ago or something like that. I left that server due to the community being very toxic. This will increase my efficiency and I will already know the rules / understand how to deal with situations due to past experience.

2.) I really enjoy helping people. Whenever I get a chance to help anyone I will always take it no matter how hard it is. Until a job is done I will carry on.

3.) I have never been toxic/disrespectful to anyone and will not do anything like that especially as a staff member as I do not want to ruin my reputation.

4.) I understand the rules due to me previously being staff and due to playing on this server for over a week.

5.) I find that whenever I need staff it takes an estimate of about +5 minutes for anyone to respond which I find annoying as people can easily leave or they can carry on doing whatever they are doing. I will reduce that time taken if I become staff

6.) I am Unbiased to anyone no matter race, time-played, rank, gender etc. and treat everyone equally and with respect.

7.) I am hardworking and focused whenever I am needed for anything.

8.) I have never been demoted but got stricked once on the old server but that was my first-time staff on a server and everyone starts off one way or another. Everyone makes mistakes.

9.) Finally I want everyone to enjoy playing on the server and want to make sure the community is non-toxic and enjoy there time here and stays.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM stands for Random Death Match this is when someone kills someone for no reason and no excuse.
Someone kills someone else while buying weapons because they were in the same store.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR stand for New Life Rules this is when someone dies they can not return to the same area within 3 minutes and you can not remember anything from you're past life
Your base is getting raided and you get killed. You return to you're base and kill the raider.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is where you do something you would not do in-real-life / while role-playing
An example would be someone is mugging you while you do not have a gun equipped. You then pull out a gun and kill him.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>  Trolling is something which someone does to annoy/ruin the experience of someone playing on the server
For example following someone and mic spamming constantly for an extensive period.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would prioritize the sits and deal with the most important one.
For example, if there is MassRDM and another sit before the MassRDM for NLR I would deal with MassRDM first as it affects more people and ruins everybody's experience.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would first freeze/jail him as soon as possible (preferably freeze as he cannot equip weapons / click anything). I would then ask why he did this and if he gives an invalid excuse I would ban him for 2 weeks and if he would leave I would use logs to find his steamID and ban him for 2 weeks using !xban. 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would first bring everyone to a sit involved.
I would first ask why Katie killed tasid.
then why the tramp tried to kill tasid.
If the tramp gives a valid excuse I would warn Katie for RDM and refund tasid if he needed so. Then return everyone.
If the tramp gives an invalid excuse as well as Katie I would warn katie or the tramp depending on who reported who.
Because you can only warn 1 person in a sit I would warn Katie or the tramp and then give a verbal warning to the other person. Then refund tasid if needed followed by returning everyone return everyone.

I hope my recent ban will not affect the probability of becoming staff as it was not to do with my behavior in-game. 

Thank you for reading - Emilio aka ThePilotWhoCantFly
Someone tell me how to upload an image on here plz <3 thx[Image: images]

+rep
much detail
Nice guy
ex staff
The human tree

Denied.

You were unbanned just recently, please take some time to show people you're active and dedicated before applying for staff.