Hawk Servers

SamJotars Ban Appeal

(This post was last modified: 17-12-2018, 07:09 PM by Sam J. Tori | Jotars.)

Your RP Name
>> SamJotars

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:79028428

Who banned you?*
>> Kai

What is the stated reason?*
>> MRDM

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I did nothing wrong, I got banned for something I didn't do. First of all, the people I killed were constantly passing the KOS line of my base. The guy basing with me, DM LionShot, even called admin help because one of the guys kept breaking the NLR and coming inside our base to shoot us. I have no idea why Kai decided to ban me for that reason without even, apparently, knowing what was happening.
 I must say that none of the kills I've done were RDM, since every single murder that I committed was justified by the trespassing of the KOS line next to the sidewalk (right where my property started). The only person I killed by mistake as doggie, a guy roleplaying as our domestic Doge.

[Image: unknown.png]

We had about 2 reports on you and you constantly killing Chowy gave me the impression that you were MRDMing since there was no sit from you or anyone else on my screen at the time. Plat also reported that he was killed in spawn, (your second kill) which also meant you were in spawn during all of these kills - which again, gave the impression you were MRDMing.

Since you bothered to make an appeal, I suppose I made the wrong call and will look forward to what happened with this Chowy.

Accepted.