Hawk Servers

Matt's Staff app

In-Game Name
>>LR Its ya boi lag alot

Preferred Name
>>Matt/Callum

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
>>Trusted and Premium

Date of Birth
>>1/04/06

Country
>>England/Britain

Timezone
>>GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>2days 14h https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1593777672

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>10 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1593778113

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes for warning freshold

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>Festive Matt#3840

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>123

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes 
fbring [username]-Freeze brings taht user
bring [username]-bring taht user to you
jail [username]-jails that user
jailtp [username]-Brings user and jails them
goto [username]-goes to that user
freeze [username]-freeze's that user in place
ban [username]-bans that user from the server
kick [username]-kick that user from the server
god [username]-gives that user god mod(basicaly means they cant be killed)
How often can you moderate the server?
>>Everyday after school at at christmas litteraly all day.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>When a sit comes up i can deal with it.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I try to make people life when they are down and never dislike anyone treat everyone the same my hobies are play video game/pc games.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>Because I would love to become staff on this server simply just to help out the community not the fact that you get powers and can do things can result in serious things.However I Also Take This Role Fairly seriously because I'm not unfair towards anyone and i listen to what there saying giving them ideas how they could deal with this and resolve this also i love this server and want to see it grow and become a awesome community. I Take Raiscm Very Seriously and Staff/ Player Disrespect. I'D love to see a role higher in this community further on in my servings in this server!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM=Random death match which means if someone has not warned,raided,mugged ect.It means it is "RDM" this means they have killed you with out reasson.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR=New life rule which in turn means a person has been killed or has died and has come back to the same location/spot.Example i have just been kiled while doing a raid and i then come back that is "NLR".

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP=means that someone is not doing there job role or what is meant to be does as that role for ExampleTongueolice are meant to uptain the law and a DJ are meant to play music.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> The term "trolling" is say spamming,mic spamming,constant FailRP.Say "Bobby" joins the server and starts spamming and mingeing this would be trolling and would have to be dealt with quickly as possible.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I would first claim the first sit and try deal through them quick so i can help all players that need staff as quickly and proffesionaly as possible.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would !fbring James to a sit then ask him why he has done it if he doesnt have an answer i would just ban him for [time] [Reasson:MassRDA].

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>If Tasid reported Katie i would bring her to a sit and ask her if see adverted-[Assist] if the answer is "No" i would bring tasid and ask him does he want her punished or not if "Yes" warn her for "RDM" if "No" return tasid and katie to carry on roleplaying.

Denied.

You don't meet the requirements.