Hawk Servers

JustenZwaan last application in a while

(This post was last modified: 18-12-2018, 09:12 PM by Arie_Biersteker. Edit Reason: Name edit )

In-Game Name
>> ZwanoPlays was (TMK Justen)

Preferred Name
>> Justen

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 02-03-2004

Country
>> Netherlands(Holland)

Timezone
>> CET

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 6 days 1 hour

‪https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1593713823‬

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 5 warnings.

Have you been banned before?
>> I've never been banned on Hawk server.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes, I am very active.

What is your Discord Username?
>> JustenZwaan#0781

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> My discord score is 1402

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes/no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No, I don't have any relatives on the server.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes i know how ULX works.
!bring (target)
!return (target)
!logs (to see if someone got killed)
!jail (target) (time)
!jailtp (target) (time)
!cloak 
!gag (target)
!ungag (target)
!uncloak 
!freeze (target) 
!kick (target) (reason)
!xban
!slap (target) (amount)

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Everyday and through the weeks after school.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Depends on how many sits there are. If there are much I can do 50+.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>  I am an optimistic, friendly, funny, positive, trustable, loyal, chill and active person and like to work hard and also likes to work with others, joke with them and thereafter help them. I'd like to become an architect to draw and design buildings and houses, also if I come from school I like to play GMOD in my free time and playing PS4 (sometimes) if you can't find me I am on hawk. I am in the gym (fitness), kickboxing or hanging out with friends. I like to go to school and I’m currently in 3rd class with good grades, I like to work and play with other people to achieve something and let them achieve something. I am very ambitious to become something in my case (architect) because i want to become architect. Mostly you can find me in the gym (Fitness) or kickboxing with friends. I want to play serious kickbox fights for my self-defense technique. So not you can find me at Hawk server, joking around with friends, fitness or sleeping because I am tired. I like to make jokes and do most of the time serious volunteer work and don't like to lie at all. I am a quiet and chill person and like to help people and tell them about the rules. I ain’t getting mad fast and stay chill in the craziest situation. My objectives in my life and on the server are to help every single one I can and to let them enjoy their stay on the server. Have good experience with people and treat everybody equally, I like to teach new people about rules or building stuff. 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> My goals are to maintain a clean community so that people can fully enjoy it, I’d like to let them see strong knowledge of the rules and be an extra help on the server. I'd keep the server away from rulebreakers and help new players to have a good time on the server and inform them about the game, after that I always need enough information and details before I judgment. I have a strong eye on the rules and the people if they do something wrong, I contain everything to become a staff. Because I am very mature, like to help the server, can find it out with everyone, have a great experience on DarkRP and have been staff on multiple servers. I want to improve the quality of the server. And I'd like to let the server host so smooth as possible. I have 640 hours on Gmod and all off the time playing DarkRP, I will respect my higherups always, listen to them, be mature to them, and show good behaviour to them. I will try to do every sit, so people ain’t mad that someone broke a rule, and can tell them what they did wrong, so they can play with a better knowledge of the rules and can keep playing. I will come online if players need support. I am getting tired of people who are breaking the rules or staff having stress an I can't take any responsibility. I think I have a pretty good timezone because sometimes there are no admin online When I am online.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it

>> Random Death Match meaning when a person kills or tries to kill someone without any reason or warns what is not allowed.

Example: Tasid(Mob Boss) kills Kai(SWAT General) because Kai says: 'Tasid sucks and is a noob.' without giving multiple warnings.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it

>> New Life Rule, you forgot everything that happened in your previous life, so you need to forget everything of your previous life. And can not return for 3 minutes, if you don't wait or get a memory back from your previous life, then it's called NLR. 

Example: Tasid (Thief)  kills Kai (Terrorist), Kai is returning to the place/spot in less than 3 minutes, gets a gun kills Tasid to protect his loot: Printers and shipments, then is Kai breaking NLR.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it

>> FailRP is an event surrounding an action that your character commits that is not probable and won't happen in real life like pulling a gun out in a kidnap. 

Example: 
Tasid (Thief) has a gun pointed at Kai (Bloodz Member) and Tasid is kidnapping Kai, Kai pulls out a rifle and kills him. That's FailRP.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it

>> Trolling known as Minge is annoying people on purpose in order to hurt someone's experience, no intention to roleplay and making the server miserable.

Examples are: prop abuse, mic spam. Tasid(Citizen) is spamming his mic in spawn and is calling people ugly, fat and gay.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?

>> I will make myself on duty first and try to take the sits one by one. If I am done with one I will go to the next one. If I can't do the sits I'm calling any other admin online and wait for him to come online.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?

>> I will ask him why he MASSRDAED everyone if he doesn't have any reason or he won't answer will I jail him then I will unarrest all of the players who got random arrested. And check what's the number of arrests he made, more than 3? I am banning him for 2 weeks (MASS RDA) and (Ignoring staff) if he doesn't answer with !xban or !ban

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?

>> Bring them in a sit and ask the tramp why he tried to kill Tasid, Then I would check the logs to see who shot first if there wasn't any reason or he didn't advert it I would warn the tramp for ARDM. I would give Katie one for RDM or a Verbal. I would give her a Verbal if she was new and didn't know it was self-defense if she wasn't new I would give her a warning for RDM.

+reps
Playtime
Warns
Discord score
Active on all 3 platforms
UlX knowledge
Detail shown

-reps
Can't find any really

@@@@@@@@@@

Good luck!!

(This post was last modified: 18-12-2018, 10:41 PM by Plat.)

+reps
Playtime
Very good detail
Discord score
Active on forums

EDIT
Today you were warned and kicked for reaching the warn limit

changing my rep to a neutral.
[Image: jif.gif]

Overall +rep
You're active, you have alot of detail, server score and playtime. You have ULX knowledge and very low warns. I think you're fit for staff. Good luck!
Big Boi Ex Staff

neutral from me. 
in my opinion your not a fun person to play with on the server. but still a good application.
I hope you get your chance

Overall, +Rep.

+Reps

-Active
-Playtime
-Detailed application
-Discord Score
-Forums
-ULX Knowledge

-Reps
-Was kicked for reaching the warn limit today.

Good luck!!
-Gamer Grill

+reps
seen ig before
ok playtime
ok server score

-reps
warns

overall +rep from me, try not to get kicked again!
[Image: 1804780.gif]

+rep
Understands ULX and examples are included.
Understands what basic terms mean and examples are also included
Has a good amount of play time
Active
Forums and Discord

-rep
Kicked for warning threshold which is quite bad  people do make mistakes but repeatedly is not an option

Overall NEUTRAL due to the fact that you got kicked for the warning threshold 
anyways good luck and learn from your mistakes!
Someone tell me how to upload an image on here plz <3 thx[Image: images]

Overall + rep

+Reps
Good Playtime
Detailed
Knows ULX 
Active
Nice guy

- Reps
Kicked for warn limit
-  Firestorm959 {Ex-Admin} 

+rep from me, You gotta work a bit on that playtime tho, I'm not saying it's low, but reach atleast 1 week pleas. You're active, I've seen you on like everyday, Friendly and Fun to be playing with. GL with the staff app. Wish you get accepted <3
[Image: ba76d1102a211c934a9bc81d25afd69e.png]