Photo 

Your RP Name

>>NBT_MURMAD  (the original chess guy)

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:149714917

Who banned you?*
>> Soap-Chan (no surprise)

What is the stated reason?*
>>minge-nitrp-homophobia (which is a reason that should not be on their)

Ban Duration?*
>> 5 days 

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1594025343 picture of banning screen 

All starts off with my friend being banned for saying the Big no no F-a-g-*-*-t word (ban by soap-chan) 
reason for a bullshit ban i have no idea. (people say that word all the time, its the internet). I go on after the ban of my friend, to place a sign that states "My friend got banned for saying the word F-a-g-*-*-t but, Faggots are meatballs made from minced off-cuts and offal, especially pork together with herbs for flavouring and sometimes added bread crumbs." My intention was to have it as a joke and possibly talk some sense into soap-chan. This is where the plan did not go down well chief. 
when soap-chan got back from a break ,within that break was the biggest rdm fest ever, they (staying gender neutral) finally saw the sign. I was then promptly told to remove the sign, I try to explain to the admin what my quarrels where. but was sadly greeted with "remove it". after my hopeless bartering with the admin they decided i was being homophobic (sure ok then) and swiftly banned me. 

I didn't know that a way to cook meat would offend someone so much. Obviously soap-chan took the meaningless joke to heart (acting totally unprofessional and not making the server enjoyable and fair for all players). I don't know why putting an insult on a sign can warrant a 5 day ban but people saying the no no word ingame chat can get away scott free. (it is easier to catch the signs however but you cant have one rule for one and one rule for another)  
One thing i will never understand is how a good 7 or so hours of obeying the rules and listening to admins can then become void just because of one word that one admin is uncomfortable with

anyway the whole thing stemmed from two guys stealing are chess game idea. so we stuck around, they didn't like that and started to rdm us (soap-chan saw the mass rdm acknowledged it and didn't even give them a warn). 
all i'm saying is this is the shittest reason to be banned from a server and to be fair (its the internet who's getting offended by words, whoever it is should clearly not be in a power position). 

well Soap-chan is apparently a girl so your gonna side with them so this is no hope or its just gonna get straight up ignored.
 "ta ta, see you in five days kiss-kiss" 
   yours unfaithfully (The original chess guy)

I have not much say here, but thing is, if you knew what the most popular meaning of the word is, why even do it? I mean, you actually have admitted to minging right now.

And, of course, catching a textscreen in bare sight for everyone is easier than catching someone saying it through normal chat (not OOC) or even worse, through mic.

About the MRDM, it would be nice if you provided others with evidence about such things as it would clear things up a bit.

Also, if you consider your ban reason as "shitty" I believe you should read the rules, especially the one about respect. If someone is offended by what you are saying, which is no wonder, they are in the right to call you out for it and, if it were reincisive, Soap-Chan was in her right to ban you.

Now, I am not siding with Soap because, as you say, "she is a girl". I am siding with her because in my opinion it was a well-deserved ban. Maybe the situation of the supposed MRDM could have been handled better, but other than that, you admitted to what you have been banned for.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Ok cheers for replying I guess. 

But the whole point of this was a joke and I have no idea what minging is (it just sounds like a broad term to ban/report someone they find annoying). No one seemed to be offended by the joke anyway, I mean even if soap was It’s not like they said anything. As said i was greeted with “remove it” when I tried to talk to them i was banned within a few seconds. All I was asking was for a “remove this because”. From soap

I have no way of knowing that they’re were offended even if they was. As they don’t even use a microphone and won’t tell me Over text chat. 

Instead I get banned within 10 seconds of the first warn. 

Also with the whole mass rdm evidence I can’t provide because I’m not sad and record my games. 

Anyway the point is I thought it was a bit stupid to ban someone within ten seconds without giving an explanation of why you need to do as they say.

All in all dark rp is for having FUN not getting built up by one “mean” word. 
I was having FUN but I can’t say that for the other (obviously)

Surely you can understand what I’m getting at 

Ok bye idk owo or whatever you do

"People say that word all the time, it's the internet" just because others say it doesn't mean it's okay to say it. No offense but that's a very childish mindset you got there. We have rules here and if you won't follow them / try to go around them, get out.

(18-12-2018, 02:10 AM)NBT_MURMAD Wrote: All starts off with my friend being banned for saying the Big no no F-a-g-*-*-t word (ban by soap-chan) reason for a bullshit ban i have no idea. (people say that word all the time, its the internet). I go on after the ban of my friend, to place a sign that states "My friend got banned for saying the word F-a-g-*-*-t but, Faggots are meatballs made from minced off-cuts and offal, especially pork together with herbs for flavouring and sometimes added bread crumbs." My intention was to have it as a joke and possibly talk some sense into soap-chan. This is where the plan did not go down well chief.

You were clearly minging, the word has multiple definitions and you chose to justify your usage of the word by bringing up its other definitions which aren't as offensive as its main definition.
I'm extending the ban for 2 weeks because this entire appeal is one big hehexd-joke, clearly you're not showing any regret and you think everything is a joke in your point of view so we should classify it as a joke as well, again, you have a very childish mindset.

Denied.