Report Template
Your RP Name
>>Le Doge

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:1:115527014

Who banned you?*
>>im not sure i didnt quite catch a name 

What is the stated reason?*
>> he thought i was mass rdming but i was play with a friend and was mis understood, i was playing as his dog and we would warn people to stay away from my owner and they would attack and as my role i would fight back, and sometimes me and him would play and kill each other which may be seen as against the rules im not sure, but it was all consensual.

Ban Duration?*
>>2 weeks 

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>I feel i was mis understood and that i was banned for something that was un intentional and i dont mean to cause trouble and have worked hard on the server.

(This post was last modified: 20-12-2018, 12:57 AM by sungiol.)

You were banned by Jodul/Lambago. I will get him to respond.

(Please include more detail, btw!)

But...
1. MRDMing friends is still MRDM.
2. Did you warn them 3 times to go away before attacking??
-Gamer Grill

(This post was last modified: 20-12-2018, 01:07 AM by Jodul.)

You killed 5 people in 4 minutes. You claimed that it was all your friends and that it was all consensual. You seemed to be fully aware too, and while spectating Z 4, you also said to him "I don't have to explain anything to you, little bitch." Killing your friends for fun is not a valid RP reason. RDM is killing without reason. MRDM. Is MRDM.

I've also stated that if this appeal is accepted, it would be better to lower the ban to 5 days on reason of minge.

Now I would post kill logs, and my video you see, but it's 1am. And I very much require sleep.
[Image: HunksignatureManager.png]

Denied - RDMing friends is still MRDM.
-Gamer Grill