Hawk Servers



PonderingStag's Staff Application

#1
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2018, 05:51 PM by PonderingStag.)

Description
Hello, This is another one of my applications. Yes i know i have sent kind of a'lot of them, but let's try again!

In-Game Name

>> PonderingStag

Preferred Name
>> Ponderingstag, Stag, Ponder, Pondering. I don't care too much.

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
>>My ranks are: Trusted and Premium

Date of Birth
>>I was born on the 4th of May 2005.

Age
>> I am 13 years old.

Gender
>> Male

Country
>> Norway

Timezone
>> CET
 
Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 Day, 10 Hours

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 1, it was a misunderstanding from my side.

Have you been banned before?
>>  No, i have never been banned before.

Would you say that you are active on the website?
>> Yes, i would say that i am. Although i'm new to the forums.

What is your Discord Username?
>> PonderingStag#1989

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 833. And yes, i did say "pls meme" a'lot in the bots channel. But i have still chatted with other people too.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No, i don't have any relatives on the server, although, i have many close friends.
 
Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes.
Examples:
!bring (PName) / Brings a Player to you.
!ban (PName, Time, Reason) / Bans a player from the server.
!menu / Opens the ULX Menu.
!gag (PName) / Mutes a Player.
!goto (PName) / Teleports you to a Player.
!freeze (PName) / Freezes a Player.
!send (PName, PName) / Sends a player to another player.
!kick (PName) / Kicks a player off the server.
!noclip / Allows you to fly.
!return (PName) / Returns a player to his/her Original position after the player has been Teleported.


How often can you moderate the server?
>> Every day, after school.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Depends on how many requests that i get, but probably over 70.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> This isn't very detailed, but here we go: I am 13 years old. I love fighting sports, i train a lot. I also have an obsession with video games, although i only have 367 hours on G-Mod. I also play a'lot of GTA V, CS:GO, and games like that. I train Taekwondo three times a week also. Well my personality now i guess; My friends would call me a nice, cool, laid-back, kind of guy. I just love G-Mod in general. And i think this is one of the best servers i have ever played on! I would love to make the community better, with just helping, being able to make people have even more fun! I just wan't to help. Thank you for listening to this!

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I personally think that i would do a good job, i have been staff on other G-Mod groups before, for example: "MelonRP" who had 60+ players every day, but it died down. I really wan't to help the community even more. although i think it's doing great! I want the people who play here to have even more fun, and that they don't have to not enjoy their time on the server due to others, who are breaking the rules. I have also read through the rule-book multiple times, because i wanted to learn them. And the reason i wan't to be staff, is because i wan't to help, i have helped multiple others, with for example, building bases, thought them rules, ETC. Although i'm not an HR. I really love this server and just thought: "Huh, i kinda wanna be staff, that would probably be a lot of fun." And that's why i applied for staff. I really think this server is great, and i wanna help. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM is Random Death Match. This is when someone kills someone else with a bad reason. For example, Alexander killed Michael because Alexander dislikes Michael.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR is New Life Rule. This means that you are not allowed to return to your death location or be with your killer for 3 minutes except if you are killed in a PDRaid as SWAT/Police.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP means to not roleplay correctly. For example, during a kidnapping, you can't pull out a gun to kill your kidnapper, then it is FailRP.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when someone doesn't really wan't to roleplay, he's just here to kill, prop-block, ETC. For example: Michael is running around prop-blocking every single tunnel, so people can't pass.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I would do the most severe one first. For example, if there was a MRDM sit I would do that first over something like FailRP. If no other staff members are doing anything I would speak in staff chat and ask them to help. If I am the only one online I will ask the DarkRP Moderation team, on discord to come on and help. Now if this doesn't work I will try to get the sits done Asap.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would ban him for MRDA (2w) if he arrests over 3 players without a reason. If he arrests under 3 people then I would warn him for RDA or RDA x2. Then, I would spectate James to see if he continues to RDA and if he does then I would ban him for MRDA. 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would first check if Katie is in the same clan as the tramp. If not then I will warn Katie for RDM because tramps can't base so they couldn't possibly be basing together which leaves being in the same clan as the last option.


I'm sorry for the lack of details in: "Describe your personality and hobbies"

#2

+Reps

Low Warnings
Not banned
ULX commands

-Reps
I have never seen you once ingame
Detail can be lacking in the application.
I haven't seen you much on platforms.

Neutral.
[Image: HunksignatureManager.png]

#3
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2018, 04:15 PM by Exhility.)

+REP nice app, meets requirements, seems enthusiastic

-REP young, meets minimum discord requirement and did pls meme a lot to get his server score, furry

overall, + rep !
[Image: UsWPhQ9.png]

#4

Overall Neutral

+ reps
Only 1 warn
Knows ULX
Ok server score

- reps
Lacks Detail
Haven't seen once ig
-  Firestorm959 {Ex-Admin} 

#5
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2018, 04:05 PM by Jude_.)

+rep
Warns
Playtime

-/+
Discord score
Posts

-rep
Detail
Never seen ig


NEUTRAL

#6

+rep
1 warns

-reps
Low discord score
Lacking some details
Not seen ig once
+rep or mum gae 

#7

I'm just going to say, that the reason many people doesn't see me in games. Is because of the time-zones, they are very different.

#8

Overall - rep

Low warns
Low playtime
Low discord server score
Good amount of posts
Haven’t seen you in game (however I haven’t been on recently due to me break)
Detail could be improved in the personality section

Your playtime is what has got you the - rep. I don’t think someone can know the rules with around the same amount of playtime as you.
Got the big oof...

#9

Denied, was banned for mrdm
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)