Hawk Servers

TIGHTY WHITY BAN

(This post was last modified: 21-12-2018, 01:37 AM by Midget Spinner.)

Your RP Name
>>Midget Spinner 69

Your SteamID*
>>

Who banned you?*
>>LR Zen

What is the stated reason?*
>>"MRDM 5days play time and not know rules"

Ban Duration?*
>>2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Simple misunderstanding chose to become a terrorist and forgot that even after I /terror I can only kill government since I forgot about this coz I aint played in a while I proceeded to kill everyone and anyone I saw till someone said Midget MRDM and I replied with ? I adverted which is when someone said we aint gov why did u kill us which I then remembered this rule for terrorists and quickly apologised at which I was teleported by LR Zen to a sit where he instantly froze me asked why I was MRDM When I tried to explain to him that I forgot I could only terror gov he proceeded to mumble very loudly into his mic completely inaudible and then I see !xban in the chat and waited for my inevitable ban without even being able to explain or properly apologise my mistake and to top it off he dropped a nice little sassy comment into my ban. Back when I was more active on the server we would usually let this slide with a firm warning even while I was doing the terror I was adverting continued terror and such clearly not realising I could only kill gov 

forgot this STEAM_0:1:184222325
YIKES

I will get him to respond.
-Gamer Grill

Will first it was a fair ban for a person with a 5 day playtime you should know the rules and know how to do the job/role you were currently playing, I had 5 sits saying that you RDM'd them and they weren't police nor in PD.
+rep or flat earth

This is my play time from a long time ago back before the map change since then ive put about 15 hours into gmod -.-
YIKES

Keep on topic please.

Does anyone have screenshots of the logs? Or did you check the logs, Zen?
-Gamer Grill

(21-12-2018, 01:47 AM)Soap-Chan Wrote: Does anyone have screenshots of the logs? Or did you check the logs, Zen?
It seemed like he hadn't checked logs nor did he need to something that apparently happened was about 4 reports came in saying I massrdm It seemed like he just pulled the ban out with no investigation like I said all i got was a tp,freeze and !xban with a lil mumble
YIKES

(21-12-2018, 01:41 AM)Zen Wrote: Will first it was a fair ban for a person with a 5 day playtime you should know the rules and know how to do the job/role you were currently playing, I had 5 sits saying that you RDM'd them and they weren't police nor in PD.

Did you ever check the logs?
-Gamer Grill

yes I checked the logs, but I don't remember if I took a screenshot
+rep or flat earth

(This post was last modified: 21-12-2018, 01:44 PM by kai.)

(21-12-2018, 01:30 AM)Midget Spinner Wrote: forgot that even after I /terror I can only kill government since I forgot about this coz I aint played in a while I proceeded to kill everyone and anyone I saw till someone said Midget MRDM and I replied with ? I adverted which is when someone said we aint gov why did u kill us which I then remembered this rule for terrorists and quickly apologised

We don't let these kind of things off with a warn when it's your full responsibility to read the rules. You're basically admitting to killing non-government during a terror, I see the ban as valid and fair.

hawkservers.co/rules - go over them.

Denied.