Hawk Servers

ATM's

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Players in groups

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Adding more features for group accounts

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> I feel adding more features in the ATM could improve quality of life. eg, a group account where no one except the owner can withdraw money, like a savings account, although not at all important nor game changing, IMO this would be a cool feature i would use alot.
[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372827066728448002/533364054383656972/Forum_sig.png[/img]

Neutral
The idea is good but I imagine it would be really hard to develop. It's also not a top priority.
I honestly think it will be added one way or another, but not anytime soon.
                                                                        Make me a Christmas present and drop a +rep

YUNG Ronaldino
                                                                                       Temporary owner of Yung Clan

I like the idea but I feel like this would be hard to add and most people already like the current account

Isn't the purpose of a group account to split money between other players bank accounts? In a way, this post is basically saying " Add a group account that is basically a donation box"

It isn't needed.
[Image: HunksignatureSeAd.png]

You would need the source code then find someone who programs lua plus also know what the developer used to make the add-on in the first place .It's not a simple add a feature.

Denied.
ex-community manager and current discord manager
[Image: 589826657179926559.png][Image: 589826657179926559.png]