Hawk Servers

'in terror' above head if someone is in terror

add an 'IN TERROR' sign above someones head if they are in terror. would be a nice QoL update and would cause less confusion for people witnessing someone getting killed during a terror.
[Image: pROP4k2.gif]

+Rep would help
-rep would take away some RP elements but overall

+++++++++++++++++REP
-Gamer Grill

-REP for this, you can see in the chat “__ has started a terror” so there isn’t really a need, also we have terror times in the logs so again, I don’t think we need it.
now thats epic sauce

(21-12-2018, 11:40 PM)Not Fito Wrote: -REP for this, you can see in the chat “__ has started a terror” so there isn’t really a need, also we have terror times in the logs so again, I don’t think we need it.

True, but it can sometimes be very unnoticeable. Perhaps some text in the middle of the screen like the default /lockdown command does would help
[Image: pROP4k2.gif]

+Rep

We've needed this for a while. Or atleast a system that automatically makes them wanted.
[Image: HunksignatureSeAd.png]

+Rep that is cool i'd love that i get killed alot and i call admins and only i realise after that the admins tells me.
++++++REP

+rep would help a lot if we had a system to Identify who is on terror and who isn't, it will make life much easier.

+rep
+rep or flat earth

-rep

Take away from the roleplay. I think it's better to keep it as it is because as fito said you can look in chat

-rep

Takes away so much of the roleplay and if im sure there is a Metagame rule?
A promise is a promise until its broken 

-rep
it literally just increases the chance of people metagaming and it would be unfair as hell for the terrorists as they would just get KOS'd by any government that has view of the text
Big Boi Ex Staff