Hawk Servers

Add money to the bank

Could you guys add more money to the bank? isn't 100k a little bit that you could get easily selling 2 packs of opium? Make it like maybe 1M or 500K, Something DESERVES to be stolen!!! i rather waste 1minute of my gameplay preparing Opium better than planning and programming for a good plan to get only 100k. Thanks for viewing this. Hope you like it

+Rep

100k is literally nothing, maybe 300k would be nice. Or a system that scales. i.e more police and SWAT = more money to be stolen

or

The longer the bank is left unraided, the more money is available.
[Image: HunksignatureSeAd.png]

+rep
A system in which the bank's money scales the more it is left unraided would be great. Although to make it fair for everyone, in the meaning of people not being able to raid a vault with millions in it; only when the two requirements (people online and police online) are met, it will start adding money.

It could be like 100k/10 minutes as it would make many think about it
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+rep
Great idea! Because 100k is literally nothing and scaling money would be an incentive to plan a raid before actually doing it.
[Image: jif.gif]

+rep more money please, someone like me with 71k needs money D:
A promise is a promise until its broken 

+rep

100k .asked it a waste of time to raid the bank for maybe 500k-1mil

(22-12-2018, 01:11 AM)Jodul Wrote: +Rep

100k is literally nothing, maybe 300k would be nice. Or a system that scales. i.e more police and SWAT = more money to be stolen

or

The longer the bank is left unraided, the more money is available.

+Rep to the idea 'The longer the bank is left unraided, the more money is available.'. Would make the bank more realistic and would give larger (or smaller) rewards to the player for raiding the bank.
Big Boi Ex Staff

BIG +REP

100k is nothing on this server, making money with a printer, opium, gun dealer or ANY OTHER JOB ON THE JOB LIST, can be quicker and easier than a bank raid, scaling money is a good idea to plan raids
"If we can break through the ceiling above us, there'd be no point in us looking below"

Please do this it would make it so much easier to get money
If you did do this to stop people abusing make the time to raid it longer

Denied.