Hawk Servers

KingOfPeanutz's application

In-Game Name
>>KingOfPeanutz

Preferred Name
>>Kingo

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
>>Trusted

Date of Birth
>>11/3/2002

Country
>>Tunisia

Timezone
>>GMT+1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>1d 2h 59m

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>0

Have you been banned before?
>> Nope

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes, i do actually visit once or twice per day or even more when i am excited for something

What is your Discord Username?
>>Derp#4181

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>121

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Most of my free time (mostly)

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>As much as i can.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>i am actually known as "Patience it self" in my old school, because i don't really rage that easy and i could take most of the effort, even more that i could because i deal with it very smoothly, i like mostly playing with the PC, and sometimes i go do sports (volleyball with a team called CSS[Not Counter Strike:Source])

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I really think that i could do a very good work, my objectives are to make the server clean and make new and old players experience a very good gameplay and nice and clean RP situations without interrupting, my dream was to be a staff member in anything, i succeeded in some games and i failed in some, so i hope you could guys make my dream comes true.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM is just like Peter found John waiting and he murders him for no reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>Breaking NLR is just like when you died and then you go back to the scene trying to save the situation, just like Peter died and John is taking his money printers, Peter goes back to the scene and kills John as he retrieves the money printers.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is just like when John attempts to RP with Peter but Peter starts running away or trying to Avoid the RP'ing. Also known as FearRP.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling, known word, when you just go somewhere and start jumping on people's head, shooting everywhere playing loud music having all the fun you want and not allowing people to have it, just like if Peter is now maybe, Propblocking John and he is laughing at him as if it was "funny" and that is Trolling

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>Attempt to complete them one by one, choose the first one posted so it does not get late and get the player bored 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>that is called RDA, and that is punishable for, i just get him to a sit, i ask him why he did that, and then warn him, if he did it again or he did MRDA or Mass RDA in the first place, i would have banned him for 2 weeks

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>i ask Tasid if it was just self defence, if it was then i should punish(warn) Katie for the RDM, if not, then Tasid is gonna get it.

+reps
never been banned
no warns

-reps
Low playtime
Low detail
Low server score
Low posts
Never seen in game

+reps
No warns/bans

-reps
Lacks a LOT lf detail
Low server score
Low playtime
Low number of posts
"Knows ULX" yet shows no examples of it
Rushed as hell
Poor grammar sometimes
Only explains the terms RDM, NLR and FailRP through examples, not really showing any further knowledge of them
Wrong answer in the RDM scenario ~> Does not even care about the tramp's ARDM and doesn't really say if he'd use logs to check what parties say is true
Never seen you in-game

Overall, a big fat -rep. Please improve everything, right now you are not fit for staff.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+reps
--} No warns or Bans

-reps
--} Lack of detail
--} Low discord server score, which might hint that you are inactive on discord
--} Looks Rushed
--} No examples given in the "Knows ULX" so shows that you don't know ULX.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall -rep from me. Good luck!
+rep or flat earth

+reps
Warns

-rep
Low playtime
Low discord score
Low forum post
Which leads me to think you are inactive
Lack of detail and poor grammar
Questions answered wrong
And you could do with some ULX examples

Overall -rep

+Reps

I mean you have no warnings.

-Reps

Minimal Playtime, I literally only started seeing you yesterday
Barely seen
Discord score looks abysmal
Honestly posted as many things as humanly possible to reach the post requirements
SEVERELY under detailed. I can reach the end of the application with only 1 scroll.
Pretty sure you said you wanted the application to be up as fast as possible to me before I went to bed, leads me to believe you rushed this as fast as possible.
Didn't even provide any ULX examples.

-Rep.
[Image: HunksignatureManager.png]

(This post was last modified: 23-12-2018, 03:18 AM by Toxiclocc.)

+rep no bans
-rep
very very low detail
never seen in game

over all a No from me

+reps
No bans
no warns
-reps
Low score
Low playtime
Not much detail

-rep from me
+rep or mum gae 

Denied.

Too many -reps, go over what people say about you and try working on that.