Hawk Servers

f i t o ' s b i g b o i a p p

Hey guys, it's taken a bit of considering but I'm down for being staff and helping out my geezer's and geezen't's in the Hawk community. If you do drop a -rep on this, CURSE YOU please give me some info on how I can improve my application. Peace out.

In-Game Name
>> Fito

Preferred Name
>> Fito or any shitty nicknames you guys can make 

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 30/06/2004

>> I am Buzzfeed's greatest fear and enemy... a White Cis-Gender Male Scum

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 2w 5d 5h 4m 26s
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...AFA82A9E2/

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 4
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...DB3E03C6C/

Have you been banned before?
>> Nope

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Since I resigned, I wasn't too active (mostly browsing) but I've been active since I came back.

What is your Discord Username?
>> "Sans but im actually fito"

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 75850

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Of course I do, ya got:
!jail
!xban
/refund
!goto
!god
!noclip
!ban
!xban
!warn
!kick
!bring
!cloak
!logs
!gag
!mute
etc, etc...

How often can you moderate the server?
>> The very least is every other day, I hope to help everyday but I get a few bits of holiday hw.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> 40+

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Uhh well I love just messing about with other people, genuinely having a good time. I consider myself a hard worker and someone who always finishes what they start. I really enjoy playing games like Gmod, hence why I have 1600+ hours. Possibly my favourite game is R6, absolute bangout on PS4. I don't really go outside much because daylight is my arch nemesis. Boonk Gang 4 lif skkkkrrrrr. I literally have no fuckin life so thats a huge positive

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> Well, last time I was staff on Hawk, I got up to Mod so I know what I'm doing, I've got 861 sits so thats a thing I guess. I enjoy helping people out in the community and hope to make it a better place. I am pretty active on the server (On Days off school, usually 9 am - 8-ish pm.) (School, usually 4:30 pm - 8-ish pm). and I enjoy playing on it thoroughly. Another reason I want to return to the team is that there was literally 3-5 staff members on at Saturday around 12 am - 1:30 pm and only 1 or 2 of them doing sits (thank you willum and Jodul). I know that the team are struggling to keep up with the sheer amount of sits going on at that time so I really want to help out with the struggle. All of the rules of the server are pretty much muscle memory for me, same with the punishments for breaking said rules. I believe that even though there are 30+ staff already, not many are too active ingame so I really want to help out on the server and help make Hawk great again. I just realised I sound like trump here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Mywilltolive was walking down the street and Mynan killed him for no apparent roleplay related reason. Thats RDM. Mywilltolive would call a sit and Mynan would be warned for "RDM"

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Donkey was raiding a base, the base owner got killed in the process of the raid and decided to go back to the base and kill Donkey, That would be NLR. Donkey would call a sit and The base owner would be warned for "NLR"

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> You're being kidnapped by some geez and that geez has a proper big spas trained on ya head, you decide to whip out a big minigun and end his bloodline, that would be FailRP (the killing, not the "end his bloodline" thing).

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Purposely annoying and harassing a person for no reason, being a meanie head, for example prop blocking someone's base or Mic spamming around them.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I take the most important sit and don't rush it. I ask for help in staff chat, after I've asked, I take the other sits and do not rush them until all the sits are dealt with accordingly.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I either freeze or jail James, goto him and explain what he's done and why it's bad. After I've done that, I ban him for 2 weeks for MRDA.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Bring Katie, tasid and the tramp, ask why the tramp attempted to kill tasid. If the tramp tried to ARDM tasid, I give the tramp a verbal warning. I also ask Katie if she is in a gang with the tramp or bases with him/her, if not, I warn Katie for RDM.
now thats epic sauce

+reps
Detail ( kinda )
Cool guy
Ex-Staff so knows the swag
Fun to RP with

- reps
little like this isnt serious ngl
Just got back from a break

+ REP FROM ME DAD <3 ( no biased )
+rep or mum gae 

furry +rep, good +rep, gucci +rep, furry +rep. 20/3. i wsh u get staff son im proud of yu
[Image: ba76d1102a211c934a9bc81d25afd69e.png]

+rep

Ex-staff
Warns
Playtime
Discord

+Rep

cheers babes xx
now thats epic sauce

fp youre actually fat
+rep or mum gae 

didn't you just come back

(22-12-2018, 09:53 PM)Kai Wrote: didn't you just come back

he's played for like a week now I think owo
-Gamer Grill

(This post was last modified: 22-12-2018, 09:55 PM by fito.)

(22-12-2018, 09:53 PM)Kai Wrote: didn't you just come back

uhh around yesterday mid day ish
also I've literally been on every hour ive been awake X fucking D

i just wanna be back ;n;
now thats epic sauce

O H N O T H E S C A R Y M A N I S B A C K

+Rep

Ex-staff
Warns
Activity
E V E R Y T H I N G
-Gamer Grill