Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:1:196799938

What is the reason of the warn?*
>>RDM

Who warned you?*
>>RG Luxinare 

What are their SteamIDs?
>>STEAM_0:0:220422792

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be more difficult to resolve but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
>> I was swat sniper in PD there was a PD raid there was around 3 other officers Panda1 killed one I saw this and thought he was trying to kill me so I attacked with a knife killed him and he told LG that it was RDM when he killed the police man called brexiter. (I think that was his name)

(This post was last modified: 22-12-2018, 09:09 PM by Luxinare.)

Ok...so I bring you both to the sit (keeping in mind you have been minging since you joined the server last night) and I let you both speak.  You said he was in a pdraid and he shot at you.  Which he didn't because I checked damage logs and he didn't do a pdraid.  Then you said a police officer started shooting panda and panda killed him in act of self defense.  Which is allowed.  Then you said he pointed a gun at you.  So I ask you did you advert 3 times for him to put it away and you said no you just killed him because he had a weapon.  There wasn't a law saying guns out KOS/AOS.  So I warn you for RDM and that's that.

You also said he killed another guy and you thought he was truitr to kill you.  If he is killing someone else how is he killing you.

In conclusion you haven't provided any evidence to back up your claim, you have been minging since you joined the server.  So I think this warn should stay.

So I was the one who made the sit, I was running around in PD when someone named "brexist" decided to shoot me for no reason. I then defended myself and killed him then you almost immediately started to knife me, I tried to defend myself from you but I couldn't kill you as well. You didn't even ask me why I killed that person and you provided no context before trying to kill me. I believe this warn should stay.

Denied.

No further reply from OP.