I think it is a false warn

#1

Your RP Name*
>> TKS SLDR Pilot

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:0:79648788

What is the reason of the warn?*
>> RDA

Who warned you?*
>> Shadow

What are their SteamIDs?
>> Unfortunately no Idea

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be more difficult to resolve but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
>> So I was SWAT with the Mayor at PD. A citizen walks in ( can't remember the name ) and starts to be annoying( Since for example if you have a gun shop and someone starts to be annoying you are allowed to advert warn 3 times and if they don't leave kill them. )  So I thought that you can do the same with SWAT ( no rules saying anything about adverting warns I believe ). So what happens is that the citizen walks in starts to be annoying to me and I believe also goes past a KOS sign twice but since he is a citizen and can't do illegal activities I adverted warn 3 times to leave and he did not comply so I arrest him. Around a minute later I get taken to a sit with shadow and the citizen. I start explaining to shadow what happens. Shadow then asks the citizen for evidence and while waiting for a response Lumbago tp's to shadow and provides evidence via discord. According to Shadow, he did not pass the KOS sign at all ( I did not see the evidence btw ) so I say ok but I still warned him 3 times in a row to leave because he was annoying and to protect the president of any danger as there were I think 3 or 4 people around. According to Lumbago and Shadow, advert warn 3 times does not count if someone is 'speaking' but he was annoying and I was protecting the mayor. So I get warned and as I was about to get tp'd back Lumbago goes off duty and kills me due to terror. Don't really know why as I was still in a sit and he knew it but k. ( at least I'm pretty sure I can't remember 100% it was in the morning btw ).

There are no rules about adverting warn ( correct me if I'm wrong as I do not know any / seen ) and if not tasid pls add some this will stop confusion and false warns.

Thanks, Emilio / Pilot.
Someone tell me how to upload an image on here plz <3 thx[Image: images]

#2

So, what happened was the following (as I saw in the recording and agreed with Jodul, who is, btw, Lumbago). The citizen you arrested called "The Beast" was just trying to speak with the mayor and he was next to the counter, not past the sign as signalled by both Jodul and me during the sit.

You, however, did not mention that the citizen was being annoying when in the sit, all you said is that it all was to "protect the mayor", which, from both points of view, we agreed it was not a valid reason to arrest someone who is a citizen (meaning he can do nothing illegal) and also taking into account that the sign in PD was a KOS one, not a KOS/AOS one, as well as the guy not even going past it. What happened is that you falsely warned the guy to leave when he was just trying to get to speak with the president and you killed him.

(Will also ask Jodul for the video)
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

#3

(22-12-2018, 09:46 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: What happened is that you falsely warned the guy to leave when he was just trying to get to speak with the president

I mean, he can do that. Whether if the Citizen crossed the KOS sign or not, if a Government member wants someone to leave the PD, they can warn them 3 times for that.

#4

You said that I warned him due to protecting the president yet before that you said he did mention protecting the mayor. I'm not trying to be a d***head ( soz for language kinda feel bad for making a warn appeal ). I'm just trying to get a warn removed so that it won't look bad on me.

If you thought that warning someone to make them leave the PD is not allowed you are wrong unfortunately and everyone makes mistakes and this is how we learn so it happens.

p.s. Shadow should not get a punishment. He did the right thing in being non-biased even if the player had fewer hours than me. He just didn't understand the advert warning system and I believe that Tasid should add rules on how to use /advert warn 1/2/3 under the adverting section.
Someone tell me how to upload an image on here plz <3 thx[Image: images]

#5

(22-12-2018, 10:14 PM)ThePilotWhoCantFly Wrote: You said that I warned him due to protecting the president yet before that you said he did mention protecting the mayor.

Mayor and president is the same thing. In the report, you said that you were warning him to protect the mayor, which was a false reason due to the only thing he was doing was talking through mic to the president at that time.

And, even if you were allowed to warn him, your reason was not good enough neither for me nor for Jodul.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

#6

The reason I said he was protecting the mayor was because there were also other people around and I thought he was a distraction so that they could PD raid or something like that. I can't remember how much people but there were at least 3 I'm quite sure if not its because it all happened in the morning. Also for example if someone is in your weapons store and they are annoying you are allowed to do /advert warn 3 times and if they do not leave you are allowed to kill them. Why is it not the same with SWAT and if it is not permitted show me where it does say this in the rules.
Someone tell me how to upload an image on here plz <3 thx[Image: images]

#7
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2018, 11:51 PM by Jodul.)

You specifically stated in the sit that you were warning the citizen to leave to "protect" the mayor, and that he was past the KOS/AOS line. However the citizen was doing no harm other than talking. He was not past any sort of AOS line at all.

https://streamable.com/41wzz
[Image: HunksignatureSeAd.png]

#8

So, yeah, as you said in the sit it was to "protect the mayor" because he had "crossed the line multiple times" even if he didn't, both staff members here thereby considered that it was not a valid reason to just arrest someone. Besides, as seen in the video, The Beast was not "being annoying" either in the meaning that he was not micspamming or anything by the means of that, he just spoke twice.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

#9

Well if you would have arrived at-least 10 seconds earlier you would have seen him passing the sign twice in a row while the president was in front of the stairs. You only arrived after when I started to warn him. The reason I did warn him 3 times to leave and arrest him was that I thought it would have been more appropriate / more realistic as he was no immediate threat to anyone and I believed that arresting a citizen and giving him a chance to leave would have been better than instantly killing him with no chance?

Also, I believe I said that one of the reasons was to "protect" the mayor but also that it was because he was annoying. Shadow replied here "You, however, did not mention that the citizen was being annoying when in the sit" in the first reply so why should you Mainly go for one thing that I say instead of the other?

Also, if someone is annoying for example in your weapon shop or a hitman/cop following you on the streets you are allowed to advert warn 3x and then kill them if they do not leave. The reason I did not kill him was that I believed that arresting him would have been more appropriate as I had the option. I never got told and can't see anything in the rules stating that cops/swat are not allowed to do the same thing.
Someone tell me how to upload an image on here plz <3 thx[Image: images]

#10

If he on all seriousness did actually pass the KOS line, you should have shot him then and there. That's sort of the purpose. Kill them, then and there. No chances. But, of course nothing would have happened at that point. Since 1 of you would need evidence.

Protecting the mayor, for one he had no weapon. Like you said. And two, he was in the public part of the PD. As was everyone else. Judging from the video too, it seems like he was asking YOU to turn off your voice changer. Which you were actually kicked for, since it was annoying others.

And yes. You can warn them 3 times to leave the area. But as I've said before, I'll say it again. He wasn't exactly doing anything there, it was the PUBLIC section of the PD. He was also off the line for over 5 seconds.
[Image: HunksignatureSeAd.png]





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)