Hawk Servers

Nipo's Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 23-12-2018, 04:10 AM by nipo.)

In-Game Name
>>nipo

Preferred Name
>>George

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
>>Trusted

Date of Birth
>>28/01/2001

Country
>>England

Timezone
>> GMT-

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>[Image: FD9E3D58ECAC6DCB2774DE34D386F62DF397CB7F]

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>3 warnings from nearly a year ago.[Image: E73FED36CC054276C68DD9E36BFFC64C8F2CBA8D]

Have you been banned before?
>> No.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes, Will be from now on.

What is your Discord Username?
>>nipo#5113

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>250, Will be more active from now on.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes, including loadout commands and faadmin.

How often can you moderate the server?
>>3-6hrs weekdays 7hrs+ weekends

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>If i get staff im more then happy only doing sits as then the players needs will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>Well i have a good and energetic personality whats probably to do with my ADHD and love to play computer games and i'm very good at taking different perspective of things and being able to stand on both grounds without unpleasing the other one well to my best ability that is.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I have probably had more experience then other staff as I've ran and staffed csgo, gmod and minecraft servers, i also believe that i can bring a very stern but fair approach towards situations as I've staffed HL2RP servers before so i know how to handle serious rp but I've also staffed DarkRP servers so i know the balance perfectly.
I spent 2 years hacking on gmod and csgo so i also know all the little tricks when it comes to hackers and hiding the little things as bhop scripts or silent aim so i could be a massive help when it comes to catching cheaters and people trying to exploit the games littlest glitches, As i've been a community manager, admin and superadmin i have the knowledge of how to handle the big situations unlike how other staff might struggle to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM- Random Death Match(Randomly killing someone without reason or RP intent):
Roger was coming out of spawn when suddenly Dave shot him in the back of the head and told the admin he called him a bum fluff filled shit bag (Only saying this out of experience sorry for the weird example)

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR- New Life Rule(Returning to an RP situation that you died in within a certain time limit):
Jimmy adverted raid and then was killed by the person he was raiding but instead of jimmy waiting 3mins to come back he ran straight from spawn and tried to carry on the rp situation like nothing had just happened.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP- Fail Role Play(Not following role play rules) :
Perfect and very common example of failrp someone gets kidnapped and then runs away even though the person clearly has a gun pointed to there head, i know from my past experience some servers would call this instant fearRP, FailRP or both.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Jezzzz where do i begin trolling can be playing cat noises down your mic and following someone to prop blocking someone in a corner so they cant get out but overall troll is just someone who joins a server with no intent to RP or to gain money very quickly exploit the server then do what they think is the funniest thing to do in the world Mass RDM, that sums up a troll id say.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>Do the ones that would take the least time so i have more time to deal with ones that might take longer but take immediate care of urgent ones like mass RDM, prop block, someone trying to crash the server and RDA etc.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>Bring James as soon as the report comes through bring the people who reported it but not everyone or you wouldn't be able to listen to everyone's stories and if it turned out he didn't know what he was doing id warn him and be very fair but if he did it again it would be a ban. If he carried on mingeing in the sit and spamming or saying ****** or being racist then i would ban him for 2 days for No intent to rp you are more then welcome to join back if u feel like rp'ing, then un arrest anyone else who was still in jail, if he joined back 2 days later still mingeing id ban him for 2 weeks for the same reason and that would be it.(ik thats very lenient but that would be my way of dealing with the situation.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I'd indicate a sit by bringing tasid to see what his side of the story was then bring katie to see what hers was and if it was clear that tasid was in the right and katie was in the wrong i'd ask tasid if he wanted me to warn katie or leave it as a verbal. I'd then bring the tramp and sort out weather the tramp attempted to randomly kill tasid or weather there was a valid rp reason and depending on what the out come is i'd warn the tramp for ARDM as the hole situation wouldn't of escalated to katie rdm'ing tasid without the tramp's doings.

(This post was last modified: 23-12-2018, 03:59 AM by Allen Akbar.)

+rep
never been banned
not too many warns

-rep
Low playtime
Low posts
Low server score
Minge
Only seen you once
Wrong punishment on the police thing

ty brayden, i said at the end of the police thing this is my way id go about it knowing most would disagree.

Ok so
+Reps
Low warns
Fairly detailed

-reps
Never seen you in game
More than 1 warn/day of playtime
The answer to the MRDA question is wrong, you ban for 2 weeks. Also NITRP is 5 days not 2

Overall -rep
Play some more and apply again later
[Image: jif.gif]

+reps
Quite detailed tbf
Low warns
Not been banned ( however only 1 d pt )

-reps
Seen you in game once
Wrong answer for MRDA
Low score / posts

-rep for me