Hawk Servers

Pilot's Application

(This post was last modified: 23-12-2018, 03:48 PM by ThePilotWhoCantFly.)

In-Game Name
>>TKS SLDR Pilot

Preferred Name
>> Don't really Mind

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 07/09/03

Country
>> England / UK

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 week 3 days 3 hours 32 minutes   (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...reenshots/)               

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 3 but these all were about a year ago. recently I have had a warning but it has been removed so it doesn't count (still active).   (Same as Above)
Have you been banned before?
>>  Yes, but this was nothing to do with anything in-game. It was to do with me and my friend making a server. If you would like to read the whole story please follow this link   -->    https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=6694

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes, scince I have started playing again on this server.

What is your Discord Username?
>> My Discord Username is emilio!#1319

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> My server score is 2224

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes/no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No I do not

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes as I have been staff on this server around a year ago. Some examples include

!bring <playername>
!goto <playername>
!xban <playername> 
!kick <playername> [Reason]
!jail <playername> [Time]
!warn <playername> [Reason]
!return <playername> 
!cloak <playername>
!noclip <playername>

If you need to bring someone using their steamID you put a $ sign in front for example. !bring $<steamID>
If someone has a space in their name you must put " in front and after their name. For example !bring "TKS SLDR Pilot"
You can use @ to make the command effect the person you are looking at. This is really useful with keybinds. For example !return @

You can also do all of these in the menu by typing !menu

How often can you moderate the server?
>> I can moderate the server each day around 2 hours or more. Some weekend I may be at my father's house.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Depends on the number of sits there are and how much staff are online. But I will always try to take as much sits as possible

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am a chill, relaxed, friendly, helpful, cheerful person, with many characteristics, skills, and hobbies. I enjoy spending time with people and helping people out with whatever they need. If I'm not gaming I am either doing H/W, Revising, out with friends, Gyming, Biking or spending time with my Family. I am patient and calm and never stress out in any situation. I think I have a good sense of humor and whenever possible will have a laugh with friends. If anyone is sad I always make them happy either if it's by a joke or just chatting with them. I respect people no matter age, gender, race or anything similar. I believe that I am a hard worker who will complete their tasks to a minimum of standards and usually exceed them. I complete tasks flawlessly and efficiently.

Some of my hobbies include Biking, I prefer mountain biking as you get more adrenaline and it is quicker. I currently own a Cube Analog 29er Blue and Black edition which I saved up my self. Another hobby which I have is obviously Gaming! My first ever console was a PlayStation and PSP. I moved on to a Wii and then for Christmas I got an xbox360 which I was so grateful for! I then decided to move to PC and here I am. The hobby that I enjoy the most is air-cadets. I have experience with shooting and L98-A2 and won the award for best shooter of 2019 in my CCF. I flew the Grob Tutor for around 12 Hours and I am aiming for my Private Pilot License + wings. I have been in a military camp for a week and it is the most frilling experience you could have as a teenager. I shot around 300 blank rounds with section attacks, ambushes, sentries and many other activities. I also took part in a Live Range compeition with a SUSAT sight and a Mountain Biking competition.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>

I have been staff before on this server around a year ago and no one ever complained about me. Also, I have been staff on another server before around 2 years ago or something like that. I left that server due to the community being very toxic. This will increase my efficiency and I will already know the rules / understand how to deal with situations due to past experience. I really enjoy helping people. Whenever I get a chance to help anyone I will always take it no matter how hard it is. Until a job is done I will carry on. I have never been toxic/disrespectful to anyone and will not do anything like that especially as a staff member as I do not want to ruin my reputation nor the reputation of the server and I want to make sure everyone enjoys their time on HawkServers. I understand the rules due to me previously being staff and due to my play time of over a week.

I find that whenever I need staff it takes an estimate of about +2 minutes for anyone to respond which I find annoying as people can easily leave or they can carry on doing whatever they are doing. I will reduce that time taken if I become staff as I will mainly be on duty taking sits or patrolling the streets. I am Unbiased to anyone no matter race, time-played, rank, gender etc. and treat everyone equally and with respect. I am hardworking and focused whenever I am needed for anything and I always complete my tasks to a good standard and make sure everyone is satisfied with the outcome. I have never been demoted on any server as staff and definitely will not be in the future. I have 853 hours on Gmod and of which nearly all of the hours are on darkRP.  Finally, I want everyone to enjoy playing on the server and want to make sure the community is non-toxic and enjoy there time on the server. I want people to make sure that when the play on Hawk they will have a fun time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM stands for Random Death Match this is when someone kills someone for no reason and no excuse.
For example, someone kills someone else while buying weapons because they pushed into the queue or something similar.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR stand for New Life Rules this is when someone dies they can not return to the same area within 3 minutes and you can not remember anything from you're past life

Your base is getting raided and you get killed. You return to you're base and kill the raider without waiting for 3 Minutes.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is where you do something you would not do in-real-life / while role-playing
An example would be someone is mugging you while you do not have a gun equipped. You then pull out a gun and kill him.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>  Trolling is something which someone does to annoy/ruin the experience of someone playing on the server
For example following someone and mic spamming constantly for an extended period and to multiple people.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would prioritize the sits and deal with the most important one. I would also ask for any other staff to go on duty.
For example, if there is MassRDM and another sit before the MassRDM for NLR I would deal with MassRDM first as it affects more people and ruins everybody's experience.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would first freeze/jail him as soon as possible (preferably freeze as he cannot equip weapons / click anything). I would then ask why he did this and if he gives an invalid excuse I would ban him for 2 weeks and if he would leave I would use logs to find his steamID and ban him for 2 weeks using !xban. 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would first bring everyone to a sit involved.
I would first ask why Katie killed tasid.
then why the tramp tried to kill tasid.
If the tramp gives a valid excuse I would warn Katie for RDM and refund tasid if he lost any weapons. Then return everyone.
If the tramp gives an invalid excuse as well as Katie I would warn katie or the tramp depending on who reported who.
Because you can only warn 1 person in a sit I would warn Katie or the tramp and then give a verbal warning to the other person. Then refund tasid if needed to be followed by returning everyone.

Thank you for reading - Emilio aka ThePilotWhoCantFly
Someone tell me how to upload an image on here plz <3 thx[Image: images]

(This post was last modified: 23-12-2018, 04:54 PM by Zen.)

+reps
-Very good detail on the staff app
-Forum posts
-discord server score
-Was staff before
-Playtime
-Seen in-game

-reps
-was banned before, but it is all fixed now so that is good.

Overall +rep from me,

side note: To be honest this is one of the good posts I have seen so far I am really impressed on the amount of details you have, I hope you get accepted aswell. Good Luck!
+rep or flat earth

Thanks Zen I really want to make sure that the ban wont affect my chance of becoming staff as much.

BIG +REP

I am the leader of TKS (Clan that pilot is in) and during my time playing with him he has proven so much to me; he can be trust, knows the server rules and is an all round amazing guy. I would love for him to be staff as he really deserves it.

Much love mate and hope you get accepted!
"If we can break through the ceiling above us, there'd be no point in us looking below"

+Rep

Detailed
Playtime
Seen ingame

-Rep

Was banned before

Overall, +Rep!! GL!!
-Gamer Grill

Appreciate it Soap may I add that the reason I got banned was nothing to do with my behavior or abusing staff. Anyway thanks a lot!

(23-12-2018, 09:56 PM)ThePilotWhoCantFly Wrote: Appreciate it Soap may I add that the reason I got banned was nothing to do with my behavior or abusing staff. Anyway thanks a lot!

Yeah, I remember the situation. I think I was an operator when it happened, but you guys were really good on theh server from what I can remember
-Gamer Grill

Overall + rep

+ Reps
Nice guy
Active
Playtime

- Reps
Banned
-  Firestorm959 {Ex-Admin} 

(This post was last modified: 24-12-2018, 01:03 AM by ThePilotWhoCantFly.)

(23-12-2018, 11:20 PM)Soap-Chan Wrote:
(23-12-2018, 09:56 PM)ThePilotWhoCantFly Wrote: Appreciate it Soap may I add that the reason I got banned was nothing to do with my behavior or abusing staff. Anyway thanks a lot!

Yeah, I remember the situation. I think I was an operator when it happened, but you guys were really good on theh server from what I can remember

Yeah, I always enjoyed playing on hawkservers and I really wanted to try and make my own! Unfortunately it did not go to plan at all but now I'm back and I hope we can forget what happened then! I really do enjoy playing on this server and like the community! / Appreciate the +rep firestorm!

Denied
Recently banned for mrdm
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]